The Boss Board Online Community
Crooked I - Str8 Bosses - Printable Version

+- The Boss Board Online Community (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Boss Boards (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: KXNG CROOKED Discussion (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Lyrics (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Crooked I - Str8 Bosses (/showthread.php?tid=69)

Crooked I - Str8 Bosses - hijinks - 12-23-2008

Artist: Crooked I
Song: Str8 Bosses
Produced by: Jim Gittum
Appears on: Celly Cel - Gumbo Pot

Intro:

About time huh? Yeah..
I've been waiting for so long man
Just to show the whole world how the westcoast really rocks, ya know!
It's so much more than what you see on ya T.V. screen man
Me and my team (me and my team), we here to bring you something brand new (yeah!)

Verse 1:

You could see me in a Mercedes CLS, YES!,smashin the pedal
hop out,rocking them red monkey,strap with a metal (heyyy..)
beatiful chick a purse, match the staletos, like hood chiropractor, crooked back in the ghetto (heyyy...)
who you know reppin the west like me, if you not wearing a gun, you aint dressed like me
i come from the home of the fresh white Tee, bullet proof porsche doors, like im the next Ice T
i gotta stunt mama, i love to floss lady, im numba one shawty, cuz im a boss (babyyy...)
lotta of you suckas i could stop you for good, like the battery in my bimmer boy, you not in the hood
im right there, in a mosserotti,speakers playing Lodi Dodi, i be throwing up Eastside, when i see the paperazi
the neck is Mr. T, but the watch is rocky, why you think them boppas watch me,huh?
we straight bosses!

Chorus:

We straight bosses, we live it up
drinkin on that Hennesy when we in the club
if you a boss like me, throw some money up
chicks know we superhood, so they show us love
uh oh uh oh!

Verse 2:
All the hustlas and gangstas, rock rock on, all them playas and them d-boys, rock rock on
got a glock on, make ya block too hot to clock on, rollin a blue drop, looking for new twat to hop on
who hot?,you not, dude stop ya spot gone, niggaz on my block, only play tupac and my songs (my songs)
that cuz you need that genicade twaa, kiss yo ass goodbye, let me hear you say blaahh (haha)
harder they fall, the bigger they are,me and my click young and rich, hit the strip in 8 cars
first we saying'"heyyy", then we yellin' "hoo", like "hey" you got some"hoes", homie lets gooo..
im coo coo nuts, for boo coo puffs, runnin choo choo trains, on them foo foo sluts, you do whut
i'll shoot you up, that Tec to to, and shoot through trucks, i nuke you fucks, you do sumptin'
we straight bosses!

Chorus:

uh oh uh oh!

Verse 3:

I say hot chicks,sex those, cop whips neck froze, block shit less coast,boss clicks, already
we in the club there was this frost bit, fresh clothes clock chips, lets go, pullin up in all chevys
let me tell you how the don dotta work, you haters poppin alot of drama i gotta merk (uhh)
i brought a proper choppa, shots got us work, doctors gotta button you up like a Sean Carter shirt (hear me!)
chrome spokes on that old school cadillac,ghetto cat, matter a fact, where them trappers at?
where them jackas at?, every rapper pack a gat, last nigga with flat brap brap that was that
you got gangstas and hustals, but im a boss though, that means im gangsta,plus i hustle also
gotta get that bread before we all go, C.O.B is the click, yall know!

Chorus:

uh oh uh oh!

Outro:

Yeah. Throw some money up, C.O.B circle of bosses!yeah!
we came from nothing homeboy, from the projects to paychecks, ya know?
and we still here, yeah!, we straight bosses, the eastside returns,ya know?
Longbeach gone......

Re: Crooked I - Str8 Bosses - J90 - 03-10-2011

Slight mistake I noticed, 'genicade twaa' should be 'Je ne sais quoi', no? Makes sense.

Re: Crooked I - Str8 Bosses - Lakers24 - 12-27-2012

C.O.B.!

Re: Crooked I - Str8 Bosses - JOB - 01-14-2013

Crook so dope