The Boss Board Online Community
Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - Printable Version

+- The Boss Board Online Community (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Boss Boards (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: KXNG CROOKED Discussion (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Lyrics (http://www.thebossboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Thread: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? (/showthread.php?tid=794)

Pages: 1 2

Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - effex - 06-03-2009

So, I'm sure everyone noticed that a random Crooked I line shows up at the top of the screen when you visit the website (main page). These are getting a little old though, does anyone have good ones to throw into the mix?

I'm looking for good one or two liners that will fit on the screen...

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - dalj93 - 06-03-2009

1) Call my necklace justice coz its just ice! - One blood wcr.
2) I got more fire arms than burnin octupi- Stronger freestyle.
3) Ive got so much ice if you melt it you can make carrat juice.-
4) both hands on a nine like its quarter to ten. - We Takin Over
5) A nice slice under your chin gives you an extra smile.
6) I won't stop grindin until i own nine homes, lift ma shirt ye that's a nine homes.- g Music
7) Gangsta's dont dance i thought i told ya boy, going to war that's when i do the soldier boy.- Blueprint
8) I'm makin hip hop weekly condoms now just so you can fuck with ma lyrics.- Xxplosive.
9) Ma necklace got diamonds on both sides, thats how i doubles crossed it.- All eyez on me.
10) Tell em all Crooked came for is war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur.- Onslaught

I think that will be enough lol!!!

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - dalj93 - 06-08-2009

Yo Effex haven't you uploaded these yet because they do not seem to appear at the top?

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - effex - 06-08-2009

I'm not putting them ALL on, but I'll pick a few. I'm waiting to see if anyone else wants to add some more though before I add new ones.

Oh BTW, if you can remember any track names, please put those with the quotes if you can guys.

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - ehbunner - 06-08-2009

any chance you have a list of what you've already used so we're not repeating any I think every one could just post there top lines and use the best ones( that way we will get a wide variety of lyrics, like I think a few ones that are more motivational then clever to put up, like some of the dream big lyrics

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - rebel.AL - 06-08-2009

"Pistols doing dreadful things,Give you a 360 Halo and Red Bull wings." - HHW - Hit em up
"We can make money in our sleep,like kids when they tooth is missing"- HHW - getaway
"You'd have to live a year past 99 to keep it one hundred once in your life" - HHW - ether

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - dalj93 - 06-09-2009

(06-03-2009, 06:58 PM)DALJ link Wrote:1) Call my necklace justice coz its just ice! - One blood wcr.
2) I got more fire arms than burnin octupi- Stronger freestyle.
3) Ive got so much ice if you melt it you can make carrat juice.-
4) both hands on a nine like its quarter to ten. - We Takin Over
5) A nice slice under your chin gives you an extra smile.
6) I won't stop grindin until i own nine homes, lift ma shirt ye that's a nine homes.- g Music
7) Gangsta's dont dance i thought i told ya boy, going to war that's when i do the soldier boy.- Blueprint
8) I'm makin hip hop weekly condoms now just so you can fuck with ma lyrics.- Xxplosive.
9) Ma necklace got diamonds on both sides, thats how i doubles crossed it.- All eyez on me.
10) Tell em all Crooked came for is war, the best ever on the west unless your last name shakur.- Onslaught

I think that will be enough lol!!!

Updated with track names. Can't remember some of the tracks.

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - Snake Eyez - 06-17-2009

man... u can basically take anything from the HHW's "Getaway" and "Forgive Me"

Those two tracks were my two fav's out of the whole collection.. he spits so many hot lines.

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - [COB] - 06-17-2009

You lesbian thesbians better be pedestrians, That means you pussy actors better walk.

Re: Good Crooked Lyrics For Main Page? - alphabet - 06-17-2009

"Take a flying leap off a building, that's how hard my shit hits the streets"

"Lyrical God, your flows unholy, your rhymes devouring more pages than Mark Foley"