Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1Known - Tha 1?
What's good? On Crooked I's latest exclusive "Crooked Go Hard" he mentions a rapper I couldn't identify as having their album coming soon.

Is this the dude right here? Where can we hear his music?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=224977674
That's the guy. He's been in Crooked I's top friends on Myspace for a long time now.
(12-31-2008, 09:20 AM)Dimos link Wrote: That's the guy. He's been in Crooked I's top friends on Myspace for a long time now.

Good looking out on the confirmation, there has been some speculation on who exactly Crooked spoke about at the end of "Crooked Go Hard". I guess I never realized he's been on his friend page, because I never had a reason to look for his name, LOL. It just clicked yesterday.
Is there music on his page to check out (I'm at work and can't get to myspace lol)??
(12-31-2008, 02:32 PM)Akademic link Wrote: Is there music on his page to check out (I'm at work and can't get to myspace lol)??

Doubt it, but usually on myspace there is a track playlist type thing.
aight, I'm home now.  Went to dude's page and there is no music on it.  Very weird.  I'll have to look into him more tomorrow.
He is featured on the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape, Volume 3. It's track 18 "sounds like money".
(02-07-2009, 02:06 PM)cymba link Wrote: He is featured on the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape, Volume 3. It's track 18 "sounds like money".

Isn't it On-One from Kontroversy Committee? I think they're different guys...
(02-07-2009, 02:10 PM)Dimos link Wrote: [quote author=cymba link=topic=115.msg1909#msg1909 date=1234029971]
He is featured on the Hip Hop Weekly Mixtape, Volume 3. It's track 18 "sounds like money".

Isn't it On-One from Kontroversy Committee? I think they're different guys...
[/quote]

Yeah that's Kontroversy Committee
oh ok....Thats my bad then....I'm not a big Kontroversey Committee fan.......it sound like Crooked said his name in the song that's all, I didn't think two ppl would have such a similar sounding name lol.....