Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We Outta Here" to leak today?
Sup ya'll? Anyway, I heard on JBTV that Joe said he was going to leak "We Outta Here" either today or tonight at midnight. Unfortunately, the only source JBTV had was that Joe himself had said it on one of his streams recently. (I think?). I always thought "We Outta Here" would be a good album outro song, especially considering all the hype and anticipation us fans have for this particular track, not too sure why it didn't make the album, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Any else hear anything about the leak scheduled for today?
It may or may not leak... I'm not holding my breath.

Interestingly enough, it was never meant for the album. Originally it was meant for Royce's album. Then Royce and Joe were discussing it and decided to pass it to Crooked. After "Weapon Waist" was pushed back, Joe asked for the song and now it's dropping on "Escape Route".

The funny part is that I've heard Joe say multiple times on his live stream, "Why are ya'll so amped about this song?"
Lol. I mean, from the snippets I heard a while back on one of the JBTV episodes, it did sound like fire. But I guess if Joe is trying to figure out why everyone is so amped for this song then it must not be all that. I also just heard that Crook is supposed to be dropping 8-11 Pt. 3 today as well, not sure if he has a clear enough mind to spit a track after the whole tattoo craze.
(07-27-2009, 12:24 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: It may or may not leak... I'm not holding my breath.

Interestingly enough, it was never meant for the album. Originally it was meant for Royce's album. Then Royce and Joe were discussing it and decided to pass it to Crooked. After "Weapon Waist" was pushed back, Joe asked for the song and now it's dropping on "Escape Route".

The funny part is that I've heard Joe say multiple times on his live stream, "Why are ya'll so amped about this song?"

It won't leak it until the day before Escape Route drops. Joe's smart, he knows how much people are anticipating this record hence the reason he was so excited when he got it. He knows that most people are only checking out his EP/album/mixtape/whateverthefuckitis because of that song
(07-28-2009, 03:38 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2096.msg258813#msg258813 date=1248711883]

It won't leak it until the day before Escape Route drops. Joe's smart, he knows how much people are anticipating this record hence the reason he was so excited when he got it. He knows that most people are only checking out his EP/album/mixtape/whateverthefuckitis because of that song
[/quote]

hahaha, well the non budden fans like yourself anyway.  I like his solo projects more than any of the other 3 to be honest, but that's all taste....as far as the track leaking, I do agree that he is smart, and at least should hold it til close to the release date.
(07-28-2009, 09:23 AM)Akademic link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=2096.msg258851#msg258851 date=1248766718]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2096.msg258813#msg258813 date=1248711883]

[/quote]

hahaha, well the non budden fans like yourself anyway[/quote]

aka most people.

But surprisingly I'm kinda looking forward to this, that No Comment (only snippet I've heard) track sounds dope and this is his first project since he said he was going to fix his production/mixing issues so we'll see.
alphatbets right though. i copped the revival EP just to listen to warriors, and on random play if i ever get to royce then ill hear the other tracks lol
(07-28-2009, 09:36 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: alphatbets right though. i copped the revival EP just to listen to warriors, and on random play if i ever get to royce then ill hear the other tracks lol

Gun Harmonizing is the truth man, don't sleep on that track.
hell yea that song is crazy my fav on that album
royce has so many punchlines in his songs!