Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"We Outta Here" to leak today?
lol by the way EffeX i just found out that soulja motherfucking boy is following the bossbord on twitter lol haha!
(07-28-2009, 11:01 AM)DALJ link Wrote: lol by the way EffeX i just found out that soulja motherfucking boy is following the bossbord on twitter lol haha!

damn effex needs to block his net connect to the bossboard.
(07-28-2009, 09:29 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=2096.msg258861#msg258861 date=1248787434]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=2096.msg258851#msg258851 date=1248766718]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2096.msg258813#msg258813 date=1248711883]
It may or may not leak... I'm not holding my breath.

Interestingly enough, it was never meant for the album. Originally it was meant for Royce's album. Then Royce and Joe were discussing it and decided to pass it to Crooked. After "Weapon Waist" was pushed back, Joe asked for the song and now it's dropping on "Escape Route".

The funny part is that I've heard Joe say multiple times on his live stream, "Why are ya'll so amped about this song?"

It won't leak it until the day before Escape Route drops. Joe's smart, he knows how much people are anticipating this record hence the reason he was so excited when he got it. He knows that most people are only checking out his EP/album/mixtape/whateverthefuckitis because of that song
[/quote]

hahaha, well the non budden fans like yourself anyway[/quote]

aka most people.

But surprisingly I'm kinda looking forward to this, that No Comment (only snippet I've heard) track sounds dope and this is his first project since he said he was going to fix his production/mixing issues so we'll see.
[/quote]

What are you talkin about, joe sold like 15,000 on padded room!!....oh wait, that isn't a lot is it...... hahahahaha......seriously though, I'll give you the production.  He has better beats on Mood Muzik thank on his albums.  I didn't like a lot of his beats either, but his lyrics are always on point (on his own project), and with the newfound exposure of SH, I think he will have some bangers on that EP.
(07-28-2009, 11:01 AM)DALJ link Wrote: lol by the way EffeX i just found out that soulja motherfucking boy is following the bossbord on twitter lol haha!

Yeah, LOL, but he follows everyone!

It's all good though, that's more exposure, LOL...