Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I To Executively Produce ConiYac's E.P.

Quote:It would appear that Crooked I has his hands full these days by taking on numerous personal and group projects, but has extended his reach into further endeavours . In a recent interview conducted by We The West with former Doggy's Angels member ConiYac, she explains how Crooked I will be executively producing her upcoming EP. The project, which is currently titled Blue Velvet is sixty-percent completed and should be dropping in the near future. ConiYac explains to readers how her relationship with Crooked I goes back to the days of high school and that they have always ran with the same circle. Of course this is not the first time that the two emcees have collaborated together. In fact, ConiYac appeared on the first installment of Crooked I's Block Obama series on a track titled New West Baby. Surprisingly, Crooked I is not the only Hip Hop heavy weight to be overlooking ConiYac's upcoming project. Interestingly enough, the project is also being over seen by her currently incarcerated fiance, the legendary Tray Dee of Tha Eastsidaz. Without revealing too much information from the in-depth interview, ConiYac explains that the new album features an obvious appearance from Crooked I as well as several up-and-coming acts that she is currently managing. If you are interested in obtaining the full transcript and details, please visit We The West using the link included below. Additionally, you can learn more about ConiYac by visiting her official MySpace page as well. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further information.

Reference: http://www.wethewest.com/index.php?optio...9-16-25-13

--- --- ---

Much props to Styles for the interview!
This is another album Crooked will be helping to get pushed back! Lol

'Have fun in 09, cause 2016 is ours!' - Coniyac.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
hehe
I read this interview when it dropped. Coniyac is aight imo. Nothin' 2 great about her lyrics.
Dude can't release his own fucking albums. Why the fuck is he gonna waste time promoting other people? He's got a golden opportunity right now with Slaughterhouse to finally get his solo career going and what does he do? Delays his EP twice and decides to executive produce some nobody. Brilliant, fucking brilliant.
(07-30-2009, 06:43 AM)Tony Trey link Wrote: Dude can't release his own fucking albums. Why the fuck is he gonna waste time promoting other people? He's got a golden opportunity right now with Slaughterhouse to finally get his solo career going and what does he do? Delays his EP twice and decides to executive produce some nobody. Brilliant, fucking brilliant.

lol haha with the ep pushed back I am 95% sure the group therapy project won't come out this year!
i quite like coniyac, IMO her last mixtape was pretty good, i think crooked writes for her too, if you listen to her mixtape Yacville it sounds like it...
Yeah, Black June is still in the works last I heard.
lmao  with all due respect to Coniyac but what's her day job?  cuz obviously she hasn't made shit off rap outside of a small amount per Crooked I guest appearance lol

she's a REALLY dope rapper too...def one of the best female lyricists when it comes to wordplay and punchlines. 

all i can say is Crooked I is the dopest alive but he's horrible at running his own career and a label.  Should be 5 albums deep by now....not one and a half if you count Hood Star