Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Leaks!

man i am SOOOOO tempted to download this, but i have only lsitened to The One and will only listen to The One till i have the CD in my hands.
(07-31-2009, 07:26 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Lol why da fuck dont any tracks off B.O.S.S. Leak?

The reason is because B.O.S.S. only exists in the hands of 1 or 2 trusted people in Crooked's circle.
I've been waiting too long for this to keep waiting till August 11th, I had to download this. The album is a classic, Hip-Hop is finally back where it needs to be.

I agree with Snake Eyez, "Move On" should've been included on the album, and "Woodstock (Hood Hop)" should've been on the album too. I can't complain, though, atleast they gave us 12 songs, it's better than just an EP, like they were originally going to release. I don't mind the skits, I'm just happy they came together and released the album; it could be worse, atleast this wasn't a situation like The 4 Horsemen or The Treacherous 3.

Not only am I buying two copies of the album on 8/11, but I'm also gonna be in Vegas for Rock The Bells, rockin' a Slaughterhouse shirt and my Los Angeles Kings hat.

I won't listen to it, i will be buying my 3 copies on the 11th.

1 for the car,1 for the house and 1 in plastic cuz' it's classic.
(07-31-2009, 08:21 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote: 1 for the car,1 for the house and 1 in plastic cuz' it's classic.

I co-sign this powerful statement.
[glow=red,2,300][/glow]I'm not ashamed to admit that I've downloaded the album and have already burned the shit to CD ready to bump tomorrow!!  8)

Shit is straight fire with only 2 songs that i can see myself growing bored of fairly quickly.  The rest is straight fire and i gotta say CROOKED I represents homies!  ;D

Album is pure dope, a modern classic.

I'm koppin 2 for Hip Hop just like the homie Weapon Waste said.  Wink

where can i download it at? any links anything
(07-31-2009, 10:21 PM)umee1989 link Wrote: where can i download it at? any links anything

I'm sure you can find it at the usual spots albums are available for download at... Please no links on this forum guys.
Yo Fam im a cop da Cd...Even if it Leaked im  close my Earz...Move my Feet..2 the Nearest Store..n put some Dollarz n dese Hard working artists pocket.....Top 4 Groups to me...Slaughterhouse....Army of Pharohs....Red n Meth or M.o.p.  oh yeah cant forget my Homies  Cunninglyinguists....Real hip-hop...for a Real-Generation....Jesus  Bless 1.
all i can say is wether i listen to it tonight or 8.11 im gonna drop some money for the album no matter what gotta support crooked and these niggas