Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Leaks!
(08-01-2009, 01:04 AM)umee1989 link Wrote: all i can say is wether i listen to it tonight or 8.11 im gonna drop some money for the album no matter what gotta support crooked and these niggas

For sure, I hear you!
Why not just download it? Your not going to be spoiling anything, it won't sound any better on 8-11, I promise.

The album is dope, easily met my expectations.
Ive heard it and to all the people who havent it will make a difference on 8/11 and that is that you have paid for it! Sound off is a double time spit and everyone does it except from joe lol!
It's such ashame that albums leak so early these days, It's surely gonna affect the album sales, personally i'm gonna buy it but i wonder how many people actually will bother to. Within minutes yesterday there were links being posted up everywhere...
after first listen 4/5

after second listen 4.5/5

after third listen 4.7/5

Microphone, Killaz, Rain Dropz, Lyrical....amazing!!!!!!!
yup hot for sure, couldn't wait, CD is pre ordered anyway!

intro is pretty tight too.
(08-01-2009, 03:31 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Why not just download it? Your not going to be spoiling anything, it won't sound any better on 8-11, I promise.

The album is dope, easily met my expectations.

I just been waiting on a Crooked album to drop in stores for so long man that I want to check it out for the first time the way it's meant to be done. That used to be a fun experience going to the music store on album release day to pick up a highly anticipated project. I haven't been excited about an album in AGES, so I definitely want to get my money's worth. Not to mention it's Hip Hop history.
I'm D/ling and listening...I was only getting a copy off itunes any way...so it doesn't take away from the experience and Im gunna buy it even if I listened and didn't like it(which I will) Mays well

Gunna eventually get a hard copy just real short on cash

Just finished d/ling
 Defective Crooked I Robot
i was about to download the album, but while it was downloading my laptop turned off lool
I changed my mind now though i aint downloading it fuck that.Album drops on 8-11 and thats when im gonna copy mine.peace
I'm feelin' this for sure. I had to check it out haha but it's all good I'm def copping a few copies when it's released. It's pretty sick my only 1 thing would be I wish certain beats had better production. Like Onslaught 2 and certain tracks stand out alot better and it's mostly because of the production/accompanying flows.