Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Leaks!
i meant mines, cuz its 2for hiphop right? Smile
I'm still holding out until I purchase the album. 2 all of u who r still waiting keep ya head up!
(08-01-2009, 08:10 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: after first listen 4/5

after second listen 4.5/5

after third listen 4.7/5

Microphone, Killaz, Rain Dropz, Lyrical....amazing!!!!!!!

after four times listing 5/5 handz down!!!!
Loving the album. Only songs I don't like are Cuckoo and Salute Me. With Cuckoo, all four sound off beat and the beat itself is annoying. Salute Me is just kinda there. Nothing all that impressive. Otherwise, everything else is on repeat!
yeh its a good album for the limited amount of time the group have been together.
shame the budget was low, those 4 would have killed some dre and timberland beats.

still very nice tho, at least half the tracks are on repeat.

I won't download it.....I'm gonna wait til 08/11 and buy the CD. Hearing the music early is great and all, but the feeling of opening a CD in the car, and listening to it for the first time has always been a pretty cool feeling.
(08-02-2009, 10:18 AM)cymba link Wrote: I won't download it.....I'm gonna wait til 08/11 and buy the CD. Hearing the music early is great and all, but the feeling of opening a CD in the car, and listening to it for the first time has always been a pretty cool feeling.

Co sign.
Rain Drops is my fav track so far...For two reasons I think, one is the beat is cool and they all come correct on it(fav Crook verse on the album so far) the second reason is the emotion in the song( it actually might just be the emotion in Crooks voice that makes me like the song) I think that is what makes a crook song a classic and why certain songs when he is still flowing haven't caught my ear recently, I like the songs where he is spitting with meaning and emotion such as "If you Ever Hear Me"  "Need A Blessing"
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Effex whats that comment on twitter about crooked mixtape on monday?
(08-02-2009, 03:41 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Effex whats that comment on twitter about crooked mixtape on monday?

It's just a new mixtape that DJ Age has been working on... I don't expect any new material to surface on it.