Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Leaks!
(08-03-2009, 01:08 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: [quote author=ikke link=topic=2121.msg259226#msg259226 date=1249304215]
Who cares if you download it if you're going to buy it anyway

I don't think anyone cares, they just want the experience of going to the store and picking up a copy...which I can understand...personally I know that the first day all I'll prob get is an itunes copy so its really the same deal for me...love listening to the album front to back... in order, probably been about 5-6 years since I've done that, since grade school and I have been out of high school for a couple years lol
[/quote]

Exactly, that's all I'm saying.

I remember being souped about Say Hi To The Bad Guy, Boss, etc... Now, I have that chance to pick up a Crooked album officially on the shelves in a store. I'm not going to pass up the chance to pick it up the official way.

I'm not knocking anyone for downloading, trust me, I completely understand. It's just a personal choice.
(08-03-2009, 07:05 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Lol just type in google slaughterhouse album leaked and loads of links pop up!

you dont think i did that lol every time its some different kind of scam like i gotta sign up for a fuckin credit card or some shit, so fuck it im waiting
I'm feelin these tracks the most

1) Onslaught 2
2) Cut'em Loose
3) Microphone
4) Lyrical Murderers

Album is decent but too short.  I dont really know if the video has any chance of blowin up at all, but let's hope so... would really like the album to get some recognition from some mainstream ears
I never actually checked how long it is until now, kinda disappointed it's only 56 minutes with the skits included, but it doesn't take away from the album at all

other then rain drops the rest of the album is pretty much equal to me, all have dope lines throughout them and I like them all, but ATM the only song that I may even skip ahead for is rain drops, really like that style of song though so it's prob just me, I really can't think of my second fav song, the rest truly are equal to me..in a good way off course
 Defective Crooked I Robot