Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All those in the UK...
(08-05-2009, 01:17 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: im calling up on the 10th and eleventh. but just incase in pre ordering one form play.com

Excatly same here but got mine from amazon.
Slaughterhouse is underground so i doubt hmv will have it! I can remember when Pac's Life came out it took them 2-3 days to get it and that was a mainstream album!
okay guys, i have pre orderd the SH album from PLAY.COM for £12.99 and called them up and they say itll be shipped to be delivered on the 11th, so i assume they get stock on the 10th.

i also pre ordered from itunes for £10.99.
with itunes u get the digital booklet aswell.

play.com said the day they get it they will ship, they are confident of getting the shipment tomrow, so it may get to me for monday aswell.

they have enough CDs to still take pre orders, they say if they get more pre orders than shipment, then they take it off the site so thats good to knwo i will get it.

also call up your local HMVs, see if they haev it. my local doesnt, but they said they will order one for me. your are not obliged to buy the order though. becuase its an import they say it will be upto 2 weeks to get and will cost £20!

so all in all i should have 3 copies of this album. £44 spent! it better be worth it.

and no im not getting 4 copies, i dont want to give buddens money, i got my crooked, royce and joell copies Smile

now if cham was on SH itd be different.
Lol fuck cham there are much better spitters out there EG Rassy, Prime, Yukmouth, Ahmed, Sly Boogie, Reed Dollaz, Recks, chino xl, jin etc!
chino would be awesum, hell id go mental for immortal tech, but i think cham from the south, just to add that wholeness.
(08-07-2009, 02:03 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: okay guys, i have pre orderd the SH album from PLAY.COM for £12.99 and called them up and they say itll be shipped to be delivered on the 11th, so i assume they get stock on the 10th.

i also pre ordered from itunes for £10.99.
with itunes u get the digital booklet aswell.

play.com said the day they get it they will ship, they are confident of getting the shipment tomrow, so it may get to me for monday aswell.

they have enough CDs to still take pre orders, they say if they get more pre orders than shipment, then they take it off the site so thats good to knwo i will get it.

also call up your local HMVs, see if they haev it. my local doesnt, but they said they will order one for me. your are not obliged to buy the order though. becuase its an import they say it will be upto 2 weeks to get and will cost £20!

so all in all i should have 3 copies of this album. £44 spent! it better be worth it.

and no im not getting 4 copies, i dont want to give buddens money, i got my crooked, royce and joell copies Smile

now if cham was on SH itd be different.

Thanks for the info, I was gonna pick 1 up in my local HMV as well but by the sound of it they probably wont have it. Just ordered another from play.com so Ive edged my bets with amazon and play! I hope one comes through the door monday! ;D ;D ;D
use quidco and get another 4% off the price Smile
(08-05-2009, 01:20 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2152.msg259355#msg259355 date=1249492666]
im calling up on the 10th and eleventh. but just incase in pre ordering one form play.com

[/quote]
ive ordered from amazon aswell no dispatched yet and they have it as out of stock.heres hoping i get an e-mail int e morning saying its been dispatched
(08-10-2009, 05:11 PM)adamtfhc link Wrote: [quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=2152.msg259357#msg259357 date=1249492855]
[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2152.msg259355#msg259355 date=1249492666]
im calling up on the 10th and eleventh. but just incase in pre ordering one form play.com

[/quote]
ive ordered from amazon aswell no dispatched yet and they have it as out of stock.heres hoping i get an e-mail int e morning saying its been dispatched
[/quote]

Im worried big time now, both play.com and amazon are listing it as out of stock, I ordered one from each website last week. They both also say they have not been dispatched yet.

How can an album not be in stock when its due to be released in a few hours? Ill be pissed if I dont get it in the morning. Plus no record stores Ive tried have it anywhere.

FUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-10-2009, 05:17 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [quote author=adamtfhc link=topic=2152.msg259570#msg259570 date=1249938717]
[quote author=PublicEnemyNo2 link=topic=2152.msg259357#msg259357 date=1249492855]
[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2152.msg259355#msg259355 date=1249492666]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Im worried big time now, both play.com and amazon are listing it as out of stock, I ordered one from each website last week. They both also say they have not been dispatched yet.

How can an album not be in stock when its due to be released in a few hours? Ill be pissed if I dont get it in the morning. Plus no record stores Ive tried have it anywhere.

FUUUCK!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
had a prob;em like this with play before but never amazon seems like we will be waiting for a while yet