Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All those in the UK...
I cant hold out much longer, Ive not even listened to any of it yet. Was waiting on physically getting the CD. I dont wanna have to resort to an Itunes download.
(08-10-2009, 05:37 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: I cant hold out much longer, Ive not even listened to any of it yet. Was waiting on physically getting the CD. I dont wanna have to resort to an Itunes download.
e-mail from amazon to say they dont know when they will have it in stock apparently
i couldnt hack it and listened to the itunes copy. its amazing but i wanted the disc
Yeah nowhere in UK or Europe has it in stores Sad
amazon in the uk dispatched mine today
(08-21-2009, 07:42 AM)adamtfhc link Wrote: amazon in the uk dispatched mine today

Mine still says 28th August!
(08-21-2009, 07:55 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: [quote author=adamtfhc link=topic=2152.msg260247#msg260247 date=1250854978]
amazon in the uk dispatched mine today

Mine still says 28th August!
[/quote]
mine did yesterday but i got an e-mail this morning saying it has been dispatched
play.com say mine is in the packing stage
Ordered 2 (for Hip-Hop) from Amazon.Com (the US site, its cheaper even when you pay P&P!) on the 14th August and received them today boy!!!!  Downloaded the leak time ago but banging the original as i type, niyyaz!!!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE/COB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - All my fellow Britons are better off ordering from Amazon.Com coz all the other places are either out of stock or just bumpin' cats for the their money!

HMV price on import is £20.  I got 2 copies including P&P for $32, that equals £21!
got my play.com one in ym hand right now. im very happy Smile

FUCK E1