Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Interview w/ Montreal's K103.7 (08/05/09)
(08-06-2009, 03:23 PM)DALJ link Wrote: Did he mention owt about group therapy? Am on iphone so i cant download!

Nope, unfortunately no word on Group Therapy.
Good interview, and I don't mean to sound like a hater but this dude Nick Fury sounds like a fuckin' tool
93 MB? Damn, that takes like 10 minutes to download! A YouTube link would have been much easier.......not complaining though, loving all the Crooked exporsure!
This was a dope interview! Weapon Waist better be as good as Crook is saying it is. Tour in Canada with Chamillionaire & Lloyd Bank$? Great news! I'll be going if they perform in my city. Definitely good 2 c Bank$ hooking up with some real spitters.
(08-06-2009, 01:14 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Man fuck Canada, come to Aus/NZ.

They need to establish the core fanbase here first, cheaper flights, closer to home,Canadian Dollars and US. dollars > sheep.,etc.etc.

i can understand australia, but NZ?  if Li Wayne hasnt done a single show in Alaska or greenland,  why would a underground hiphop group that aren't that popular yet  be doing shows in nz.

now go back to your room and think about what you just said.
(08-08-2009, 03:17 AM)J.P link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=2161.msg259376#msg259376 date=1249535698]
Man fuck Canada, come to Aus/NZ.

They need to establish the core fanbase here first, cheaper flights, closer to home,Canadian Dollars and US. dollars > sheep.,etc.etc.

i can understand australia, but NZ?  if Li Wayne hasnt done a single show in Alaska or greenland,  why would a underground hiphop group that aren't that popular yet  be doing shows in nz.

[/quote]

Calm down sunshine, it was only a lighthearted comment. Obviously I understand the reasoning and logic behind going to Canada ahead of other parts of the world, I was just expressing my frustration with these guys (along with all my other favorite rappers) not coming to this side of the world.

Why NZ? Because the hip hop scene is HUGE and if your going to make the trip to Australia you might as well jump on a plane for a couple more hours and come over here (like everyone else that tours Australia does). They're going to sell just as much tickets per show in NZ as they are in Aus.
wow that would be a sick tour!They better bring that to vancouver.November isnt that far away i wonder when they will announce the dates
(08-08-2009, 06:15 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=J.P link=topic=2161.msg259449#msg259449 date=1249715839]
[quote author=alphabet link=topic=2161.msg259376#msg259376 date=1249535698]
Man fuck Canada, come to Aus/NZ.

[/quote]

Calm down sunshine, it was only a lighthearted comment. Obviously I understand the reasoning and logic behind going to Canada ahead of other parts of the world, I was just expressing my frustration with these guys (along with all my other favorite rappers) not coming to this side of the world.

Why NZ? Because the hip hop scene is HUGE and if your going to make the trip to Australia you might as well jump on a plane for a couple more hours and come over here (like everyone else that tours Australia does). They're going to sell just as much tickets per show in NZ as they are in Aus.
[/quote]

haha yeah i hope they do make it overseas.