Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Is Here - Post Your Proof Of Purchase
What's good everyone?

Firstly, Happy Slaugust 11th! The day we have all been waiting for is FINALLY here, Slaughterhouse's debut project is now available for purchase. I figured we could use this thread to celebrate and post up pictures of our CDs, screen shots of receipts, anything.

Support real Hip Hop!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!
Just got back from the store and they didn't have it Sad

No worldwide release = fail

(08-11-2009, 12:36 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Just got back from the store and they didn't have it Sad

damn nigga thts wack where u live?
i work at best buy i kno we getting 15 thts it hopefully i can get 4 tomm
Yes sir it's Slaugest 11th!! I pre ordered 2 for hip hop haha! bout to roll to best buy in the morning pick em up and reward my patientce for holding out(shits been crazy hard tho).  ;D 
(08-11-2009, 02:20 AM)BossPlayer link Wrote: Yes sir it's Slaugest 11th!! I pre ordered 2 for hip hop haha! bout to roll to best buy in the morning pick em up and reward my patientce for holding out(shits been crazy hard tho).  ;D 

I hear you man!

I haven't listened to it yet either, I'm pickig up my pre-orders in the morning too. Can't wait!
pre ordered it form amazon in the u.k e-mailed me this morning basically saying they are waiting for copies
(08-11-2009, 12:36 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Just got back from the store and they didn't have it Sad

Same here. Im gutted.
Lol me 2 I thought we was getting em on 10th!!!! Sad
Even people that pre-ordered it can't get it? E1 dropped the ball on this one.
(08-11-2009, 05:40 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Even people that pre-ordered it can't get it? E1 dropped the ball on this one.
I pre ordered it a while back on 2 seperate sites. I think its disgraceful I cant get hold of it. Ive also tried 8 different stores and they dont even have it on the system.

E1 have really not bothered to 'Dream Big'. People are gonna just end up downloading it for free, only true fans are gonna hold out for a hard copy.