Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Is Here - Post Your Proof Of Purchase
looks like E1 haven't shipped it yet I bet they ship it today and then it comes later on in the week! By the way I live in Huddersfield there is a Rap music shop over here they said that they are getting the album today so I will go there later on!
(08-11-2009, 07:14 AM)DALJ link Wrote: looks like E1 haven't shipped it yet I bet they ship it today and then it comes later on in the week! By the way I live in Huddersfield there is a Rap music shop over here they said that they are getting the album today so I will go there later on!

Hey DALJ, whats the shop called in Hudd? I might have chance to get over there, I live Leeds/York way.
It's called destiny they sell clothes there but he has albums in the basement and brings em out if you wanna buy em! He said he gonna have sh there 2day!
Well Ive calmed down now after buying the mp3 version (still didnt wanna do that) but Im happy because the album is awesome. Its above my expectations after first listen, just listening now for the second time. Well worth the wait!

...Even though im still actually waiting for the CD!
I'm going to pick up my copies from Best Buy in about an hour.  I pre-ordered them, so I guess they keep them at customer service for you or something.

Let's hope all goes well.
u guys waiting for a cd to listen to it are jokers
(08-11-2009, 11:20 AM)frisch213 link Wrote: u guys waiting for a cd to listen to it are jokers

Thats the standard way to buy and listen to a CD, even in this age. Who wants an Itunes download? I dont. Although my hand has been forced today, I can see why people would want to hold out.
Let's just put it this way, I'm not taking the chance that another Crooked album never reaches store shelves. I'm making sure to pick mine up the old fashion way. The way Untouchable and Say Hi To The Bad Guy were meant to be picked up. Might sound corny, but I know I'm not the only one who has been waiting on this day.
Glad I didn't wait. I would of spent the whole day going from store to store just to end up coming home and downloading it anyway lol.
i got mine, i bought the last one they had lol. thats a good sign.