Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Album Is Here - Post Your Proof Of Purchase
just got my copy, fresh from Best Buy.........Well worth it to get the CD.........

Best Buy had just three copies left, and I bought one of them......It looks like they had a bunch of them though, which is surprising, cause I was there like and hour and a half after they opened. Had I waited, there would not have been any left.

The album itself sounds real good, but I haven't even got through once, so I'll hold judgment off until I listen to it in full a few times.

BTW, the insert lists Crooked's website as circleofbosses.com.....and that seems to be a shitty ass non-working site, what a bad look for Crooked! Sorry, Effexx, I would have loved The Boss Board to get some love in there.
just got a few copies from best buy
I need my pay check cuz I'm broke as fuck... but I'm more curious as to how hard/easy it will be to find it on shelves so I'm gonna go look around today anywayz
they only had 4 copies at my best buy and 1 of them was already gone before i got there and i got there 30 mins after it opened
play.com didnt get any Sad

hmv is still a 2 week wait.

so i got it form itunes in the end Sad

ITS AMAZING!
Yessir! #Slaughterhouse

[Image: slaugust11.jpg]
(08-11-2009, 02:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Yessir! #Slaughterhouse

NICE!

You had chance to check it out yet Effex?
(08-11-2009, 02:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Yessir! #Slaughterhouse

yea i bought 4 myself
4 COPIES EFFEX? DAMN DUDE, THATS $45 BUCKS with tax and all.....isn't tax in RI like 7%??lol.......GOOD FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT.......

I bought two- one for the car, and one for the house. I honestly don't see the point to buy more than that, maybe a third one for my office, but that might be pushing it unless its absolute classic. I did buy 3 copies of Game's Doctor's Advocate back in '06, but that shit was a classic and  I haven't bought 3 copies of an album since; Well, I bought 3 copies of Block Obama 2 when the physical CD purchase made it my third copy.....

I don't know if the Slaughterhouse album is classic just yet, I won't know that for probably a month.

Some tracks are fuckin nuts on this album though! Again, not sure if its classic, but at worst its very good!  

(08-11-2009, 02:44 PM)cymba link Wrote: 4 COPIES EFFEX? DAMN DUDE, THATS $45 BUCKS with tax and all.....isn't tax in RI like 7%??lol.......GOOD FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD THAT.......

I bought two- one for the car, and one for the house. I honestly don't see the point to buy more than that, maybe a third one for my office, but that might be pushing it unless its absolute classic. I did buy 3 copies of Game's Doctor's Advocate back in '06, but that shit was a classic and  I haven't bought 3 copies of an album since; Well, I bought 3 copies of Block Obama 2 when the physical CD purchase made it my third copy.....

I don't know if the Slaughterhouse album is classic just yet, I won't know that for probably a month.

Some tracks are fuckin nuts on this album though! Again, not sure if its classic, but at worst its very good!  

Ran about $42 or so...

Well, to be honest, I pre-ordered 2 and my girl bought 2 when we got there. Since we live together though, we share everything anyway, so it's still 4.

PublicEnemyNo2, yeah I already bumped it beginning to end on a nice long drive. Album is nuts, I'm happy I waited until today to hear it. Well worth it!