Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The D.O.C. Presents: Crooked I - The Inauguration (Mixtape)
Quote:As some of you know official Crooked I  „Dynasty Online Community  - D.O.C “ was shut down few weeks ago. It was first Crooked I online community and it was active since 2004 when Crooked I left Death Row Records and started DYNASTY ENTERTAIMENT GROUP LABEL. Our online community had arround  10 000 of members who participated in Crooked I online promotion for years.  Just to show you that we can be active without our own forums we decided to release this mixtape made by D.O.C members. Mixtape features less known Crooked I tracks that were released via internet in 07 and 08 and few untagged tracks  that were released tagged on two last official Crooked I Mixtapes.

Share this mixtape and enjoy it, its free as it should be Smiley

PS. Thanx to dudes who worked on this with me: Novakane, Stannard, Chewee, Scott, Ferh and one and only cover designer Rebel-Al.

WWW://DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM/ DYNASTY ONLINE COMMUNITY presents: CROOKED I - THE INAUGURATION (Block Obama Series) 2009

Props to Episcop Cruel Cvrle for the news!

DOWNLOAD:
http://dynastyonlinecommunity.com/doc_pr...)-2008.rar

COVERS:
[Image: doc_presents_crooked_i-the_inauguration_...-front.jpg]

[Image: doc_presents_crooked_i-the_inauguration_...8-back.jpg]

LONG LIVE THE DYNASTY ONLINE COMMUNITY!
Nice work, downloading now. Cheers.
The cover is insane too!
props my life 2.0 untagged..sweeet!
(01-06-2009, 06:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: The cover is insane too!

I designed the covers a while back, heres the hi-res covers

[Image: crookedfrontos7.jpg]

[Image: crookedbackou9.jpg]

^^

GREAT WORK!
daamn, very nice, downloadin now
Props on this y'all.

Been waiting for the untagged version of My Life 2.0.  Where's the chorus gone tho?
(01-06-2009, 09:56 PM)Murphy link Wrote: Props on this y'all.

Been waiting for the untagged version of My Life 2.0.  Where's the chorus gone tho?

Hmmm... That's a good question actually.

Almost sounds cut and pasted? I'm going to try to mix the hook back in from the mixtape version tomorrow, might be able to pull it off.
Props. Downloadin' this right now.