Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The D.O.C. Presents: Crooked I - The Inauguration (Mixtape)
(01-07-2009, 01:05 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I made two of these yesterday, one of them blended seamlessly with the hook and the other skipped a bit, I can't remember which one this is right now since I can't play any music until later. Let me know how it sounds.

My Life 2.0 (Untagged / Fan Blend):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/53807342a8fa6feb/

What a song this is! Great blend.
downloadin now good look and sick cover

peace
This is great!  I was just planning on making a new crooked mix for my ipod, now I don't need to!
glad u people liking this mixtape, yall participated in this, if it wasnt for DOC this wouldnt happen. Propz to Effex keepin the friendships and interaction alive trough this board.
i'm a lurker but a huge crook fan, props to everyone thats got this place going

much appreciated
(01-09-2009, 04:52 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote: i'm a lurker but a huge crook fan, props to everyone thats got this place going

much appreciated

No doubt, welcome to the forum!
(01-07-2009, 10:15 AM)Andrew link Wrote: yeah guys, it's propably the last mixtape made by d.o.c. Thanks for those untagged songs especially 'my life 2.0' It's my favourite crooked's track..

by the way, what happened with 'boss blends volume four' ?

I dont think this will be the last mixtape from the D.O.C.!!

Boss Blends Vol. 4 & 5 Been finished for quiet some time now just never got around to getting art cover and uploading it.
(01-09-2009, 10:58 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: I dont think this will be the last mixtape from the D.O.C.!!

Boss Blends Vol. 4 & 5 Been finished for quiet some time now just never got around to getting art cover and uploading it.

So I'm waiting  Smile
thanks 
Lovin this tape, cant wait for Boss Blendz 4 & 5 though!!!