Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royce Da 5'9"s Street Hop Tracklisting Revealed
Royce Da 5'9"s Street Hop Tracklisting Revealed
-------------------------------------------------------------
According to AccessHipHop.com, Royce Da 5'9"s long-awaited solo album Street Hop has a confirmed tracklisting. Released on his own One Records imprint (and reportedly distributed by E1 Entertainment), this album is the first executive produced by legendary Hip Hop producer/deejay DJ Premier. Guests include Phonte, Busta Rhymes and Bun B, as well as Slaughterhouse and Royce's biological brother Kid Vishis.

The album is scheduled for release on October 20, 2009.

1. Gun Harmonizing
2. Count For Nothing
3. Soldier (feat. Kid Vishis)
4. Something 2 Ride (feat. Phonte)
5. Dinner Time (feat. Busta Rhymes)
6. Far Away
7. The Warriors (feat. Slaughterhouse)
8. A Brief Intermission (Skit)
9. Gimme Money
10. Gangsta (feat. Trick Trick)
11. Shake This
12. Mine In Thiz
13. Street Hop
14. Thing For Your Girlfriend (Hoe Jack) (feat. Kay Young)
15. Bad Boy (feat. Jungle Rock Jr.)
16. Take You There (feat. Melanie Rutherford)
17. Part Of Me
18. Love From The Hood (feat. Bun B & Joell Ortiz)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.97...g-revealed
Anyone else find it strange that the tracks from the Revival EP are also on his album??
Maybe an old tracklist? Hopefully he drops a new Slaughterhouse joint on this thing
(09-07-2009, 05:02 PM)Rampage link Wrote: Anyone else find it strange that the tracks from the Revival EP are also on his album??
Maybe an old tracklist? Hopefully he drops a new Slaughterhouse joint on this thing

very strange, hope this is fake tracklist
Yeah no way this is real.  He has said before that it will be all original material.
hell yea 100% fake
The tracks from the Revival EP were always going to be on the album..
(09-07-2009, 08:43 PM)alphabet link Wrote: The tracks from the Revival EP were always going to be on the album..

Yeah, that was my assumption too.

I've seen this before with other EP's especially in other genres. That the EP will drop first and then the LP would be an extension of the original product.

With that being said, it is a little bit of a disappointment. Makes you kind of wish that he didn't release The Revival at all in a way.
why make us pay for the revival EP then!?

WTF

well done royce, you have lost a sale
(09-07-2009, 09:19 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=alphabet link=topic=2390.msg261014#msg261014 date=1252370636]
The tracks from the Revival EP were always going to be on the album..

Yeah, that was my assumption too.

I've seen this before with other EP's especially in other genres. That the EP will drop first and then the LP would be an extension of the original product.

With that being said, it is a little bit of a disappointment. Makes you kind of wish that he didn't release The Revival at all in a way.
[/quote]

Exactly, just a shame its the only SH Feature on there and we've already got it!
(09-07-2009, 10:16 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: why make us pay for the revival EP then!?

WTF

well done royce, you have lost a sale

No one MADE you pay for anything. And like I said, it was stated from the very beginning that the EP was an album sampler containing songs from the album.

I agree it is a little disappointing that we've heard so many of the songs but don't act like Royce pulled a shifty and ripped you off.