Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATED: Crooked I "Bosses Night Out" w/ Pictures!
(01-19-2009, 07:34 AM)wizeguyzz link Wrote: Try this link if your having trouble.
http://picasaweb.google.com/wizeguyzz/CR...directlink

Nice!! great pics... i now give you your first prop! Well done, you deserved it
thats what your job should have been allways updating pictures and videos cause your good at it, you destoryed one site, but this one u cannot. fuck the haters.
(01-19-2009, 05:40 AM)wizeguyzz link Wrote: I got the entire show photographed and on film.  Ill be posting as much as authorized.

Come on man don't give us that! You are a BOSS, you answer to NOONE.
(01-19-2009, 07:57 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: Nice!! great pics... i now give you your first prop! Well done, you deserved it

(01-19-2009, 09:06 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: thats what your job should have been allways updating pictures and videos cause your good at it, you destoryed one site, but this one u cannot. fuck the haters.

Spot on guys. These are good pics. Good work Jay. Credit where credit is due. Stick to what you know.
i Gotr some pictures for yall from that show.. the show was dope.. Crooked Was tight.. Lil Flip was tight.. and daygo knows how to do it.. 619

[Image: IMG00212.jpg]

[Image: IMG00213.jpg]

[Image: IMG00227.jpg]
[Image: IMG00220.jpg]
[Image: IMG00237.jpg]
[Image: IMG00239.jpg]
[Image: IMG00242.jpg]

(01-19-2009, 11:11 AM)COB..Serge link Wrote: [Image: IMG00242.jpg]

props for the pics

and wtf Block Obama II Hard Copy?
lol ok, can somebody explain me why everybody here is hating on this 'Jay' dude??? I dont get it....
Not sure if there are duplicates, but here's more photos homies...

Crhymes Myspace:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...Id=2108369

BTW: Thanks to everyone for coming through sharing the pics, I've been on a mission trying to get coverage of this!
(01-19-2009, 12:05 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote: lol ok, can somebody explain me why everybody here is hating on this 'Jay' dude??? I dont get it....

Its not hating, nobody is hating him, i dont think nobody is hating on this dude, im just dissapointed that we lost dynastyentgroup/forums (where i and many other members invested lots of  time), because he went cryng to crooked how Kay and Peter(administrators )  didnt gave him paswords to the site cause he wanted to be in charge and use the site put some adds on there wich would made site look unprofessional.

PS PROPZ FOR THE PICS!
(01-19-2009, 01:18 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: [quote author=Crooked I Stan link=topic=10.msg1011#msg1011 date=1232381135]
lol ok, can somebody explain me why everybody here is hating on this 'Jay' dude??? I dont get it....

Its not hating, nobody is hating him, i dont think nobody is hating on this dude, im just dissapointed that we lost dynastyentgroup/forums (where i and many other members invested lots of my time), because he went cryng to crooked how Kay and Peter(administrators )  didnt gave him paswords to the site cause he wanted to be in charge and use the site put some adds on there wich would made site look unprofessional.

PS PROPZ FOR THE PICS!
[/quote]

Oh ok, that clarifies a lot... he basically fucked things up?? thnx for the info lol