Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*NEW* Crooked I - Swagger Like Us (ACAPELLA)
great job effex but is the ending of crooks verse a little off? maybe its just my ears
propz for the remixes, can someone do it with crookeds vocals loude that would be insane
Acapella ? what about The Dream Tapes ? is it still coming ?  :Smile I think that leak can start something ;]
Damn... that verse is sick.
we should compile a  list of these fan made mixes.
[quote author=Carter link=topic=156.msg663#msg663 date=1231648942]
we should compile a  list of these fan made mixes.
[/quote

Word, someone post them all up in a thread!
(01-10-2009, 04:50 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: great job effex but is the ending of crooks verse a little off? maybe its just my ears

I know what your talking about, but I think he ran a little long, because the verse actually runs slightly longer than the spot in the beat. I don't think it is supposed to cut right off where the hook kicks in, unless he started spittin' before the verse started.

It's hard not knowing where someone started spitting, that's why I never got fully into DJing, LOL.
Heres a new version with a new beat remixed by DJ Emi

gotta say im likin this version alot!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5398724281860345/

effex can u make a remix over og SLU beat like u did with crookeds vocals bit louder?
(01-11-2009, 03:22 PM)EPISCOP CVRLE link Wrote: effex can u make a remix over og SLU beat like u did with crookeds vocals bit louder?

I'm actually working on that right now before I even read your post, LOL. Did you want it with the other rappers like TI, etc or just Crook?