Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reason why Slaughterhouse was with Eminem in the forever video !!
http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/the-rea...ver-video/

Damn!!!
Great googly moogly!!!
That would be fucking insane...Crook on some Em and Dre tracks....*crosses fingers*
If that were true then all this wait for the ep is well worth it...
Shady/Aftermath is where you go if you hate releasing music. Sounds like Crooked's dream label..
I think I need a new pair of pants, no homo
(09-23-2009, 11:18 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Shady/Aftermath is where you go if you hate releasing music. Sounds like Crooked's dream label..

First, that was great!!

Now my comment....NO!!!!  I refuse to let this happen damnit!  I will NOT get excited about this!!  Do you know how many times this has happened?  "Joe signed to shady", "Crooked working with Dre", "Joell signed to the math"....How much music has this provided???  I simply refuse to get worked up about this until I hear music!!
OH MY GAWD
i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!
Em knows he and dre can put work into SH and get them up there,, will be the best investment they make... lets hope it all goes through...

lol @ crook,, u know he has been holding off on all deals cause he wants the dre deal lol

peace
(09-23-2009, 12:23 PM)mak4life link Wrote: i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!
Em knows he and dre can put work into SH and get them up there,, will be the best investment they make... lets hope it all goes through...

lol @ crook,, u know he has been holding off on all deals cause he wants the dre deal lol

peace

he's chattin shit hes never been offered a big deal I bet he has but he has just declined them!
(09-23-2009, 12:06 PM)Akademic link Wrote: I simply refuse to get worked up about this until I hear music!!

This is a good philosophy to have. I still remember how I felt when I genuinely thought B.O.S.S. was coming in 2005...young and naive. lol  Smile
(09-23-2009, 12:57 PM)Oh Genius link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=2446.msg261533#msg261533 date=1253721984]
I simply refuse to get worked up about this until I hear music!!

This is a good philosophy to have. I still remember how I felt when I genuinely thought B.O.S.S. was coming in 2005...young and naive. lol  Smile
[/quote]

lol 4 years later we know not to trust anything crooked says about his music!