Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Snoop Dogg - "Guess Who's Back"
(10-06-2009, 04:12 PM)509 Finest link Wrote: Eh damn...i am let down by this track...i was hoping for some lyrical murder but this is some commercial shit. Only 4 new tracks, and i was looking forward to hearing "Monumental". Dissapointing day for me. Damn.  :'(

I think they wanted to go the more commercial route because this song will be issued to radio stations and they are gearing up to film a music video. Apparently they are currently casting models, so I've heard.
(10-06-2009, 04:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2515.msg262055#msg262055 date=1254859956]
Eh damn...i am let down by this track...i was hoping for some lyrical murder but this is some commercial shit. Only 4 new tracks, and i was looking forward to hearing "Monumental". Dissapointing day for me. Damn.  :'(

I think they wanted to go the more commercial route because this song will be issued to radio stations and they are gearing up to film a music video. Apparently they are currently casting models, so I've heard.
[/quote]
That makes sense, but if they want to issue a single and do a music video and all of that stuff...why would they do it on a 7 song EP..? That is some stuff that they should do for an album, I'm confused by Crookeds choices alot
GOD DAMN AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT!?!

Did Crook drop Fedor (ememelianenko) name in a rhyme! That made me respect Crook lol stupid I know but when someone Mentions someone other then a UFC fighter and do it as he's good that makes me respect them since they don't think every fighter needs to be in the ufc...just the fact that he knows who fedor is amazes me..its in the first verse if anyone confirm that is what he's saying Ill update with quote after
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(10-06-2009, 04:37 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: GOD DAMN AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT!?!

Did Crook drop Fedor (ememelianenko) name in a rhyme! That made me respect Crook lol stupid I know but when someone Mentions someone other then a UFC fighter and do it as he's good that makes me respect them since they don't think every fighter needs to be in the ufc...just the fact that he knows who fedor is amazes me..its in the first verse if anyone confirm that is what he's saying Ill update with quote after

nope he didn't say his name he said 'Fatal'!!!! Sorry to break your moments of happiness lol!
aww but good looking out haha after I posted this it did sound off, I did hear his name but the line just sounded a bit off and I just really can't see Crook being that into MMA to know that but yeah fatal fits perfect haha

I'm bad for that since I like many of you have listen to music too loud, and find myself half deaf. I find that I fill in blanks without realizing it a lot just based on what makes sense to me...I realized this when I first started working cause I had no idea what they would be trying to say so I wouldn't get it...if that makes sense..I follow so much mma that it must of just been the first thing I could place

That said now that I know he's saying fatal....don't like the song so much haha ah well maybe next time I get into crook real heavy Ill get into this song...I keep waiting for a banger to drop but it just doesn't happen
 Defective Crooked I Robot
cool song but i miss sth....hmm,,,oh yea snoop dogg verse. Smile
no snoop verse  :-\
(10-06-2009, 06:13 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote: no snoop verse  :-\

Thank god.

Kinda disappointed that there's no new Slaughterhouse track though.
(10-06-2009, 06:49 PM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=2515.msg262068#msg262068 date=1254867212]
no snoop verse  :-\

Thank god.

Kinda disappointed that there's no new Slaughterhouse track though.
[/quote]

Funny thing is, I kind of agree with you on that one. This song is about letting Crooked I shine.

So, what you think about the cover, you earned some fame off your art work the last couple weeks.
I notice he took the Raekwon track off too. And In 2009 does he really expect to get radio/video play with a hook that goes "Guess who's back in the muthafuckin house, with a fat dick for your muthafuckin mouth"