Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Snoop Dogg - "Guess Who's Back"
Effex- I was thinking if this was a good time reintroduce Crooks N Doggs.....I mean, this Guess Whos Back isnt Crooked and Snoops first song together......

I was gonna post, but I think the song is still technically "unreleased". So, with respect to you, I will not post. I'm sure you have it, so u can post it if u think it is a good idea. 
(10-18-2009, 06:25 PM)cymba link Wrote: Effex- I was thinking if this was a good time reintroduce Crooks N Doggs.....I mean, this Guess Whos Back isnt Crooked and Snoops first song together......

I was gonna post, but I think the song is still technically "unreleased". So, with respect to you, I will not post. I'm sure you have it, so u can post it if u think it is a good idea.   

You can post it, it's been leaked for many many years now. You can find it anywhere. There's actually other collaborations too.
I'd definitely be interested, as a fan that first got onto Crooked with "New West Anthem," and REALLY started following him after listening to his feature on Immortal Technique's Third World album. I've never heard a Crook and Snoop collabo.

So listening to all these interviews... How many unreleased albums has Crooked finished? Including B.O.S.S. (and not including Group Therapy), I'm counting six. How much of this material is currently available?
Ya, it's kind of a "banger" but I woulda preferred lyrics more like Crooks and Doggs.
(10-18-2009, 10:58 PM)Suburban Reject link Wrote: I'd definitely be interested, as a fan that first got onto Crooked with "New West Anthem," and REALLY started following him after listening to his feature on Immortal Technique's Third World album. I've never heard a Crook and Snoop collabo.

So listening to all these interviews... How many unreleased albums has Crooked finished? Including B.O.S.S. (and not including Group Therapy), I'm counting six. How much of this material is currently available?

There is no "full" unreleased albums leaked, just random songs leaked throughout the years from each one.
i was uber hyped for this EP but this song doesnt have me happy for it. i hope its worth it, esp as its ONLY 7 songs after sooo many push backs. i thought crooked said there was something good planned for the fans, some bonus, so they would be happy they waited, but we get a sub par (lyrically) song, a song we have heard before, possibly 2 if we include the cypher, and ofc intros arnt noramlly great, esp if they are called intro.

i know this is suicide up here, but im not sure if this will be a blind buy for me. i might have to dld it when it leaks first. though the HSG album, its a pre order.
(10-20-2009, 06:08 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote: i was uber hyped for this EP but this song doesnt have me happy for it. i hope its worth it, esp as its ONLY 7 songs after sooo many push backs. i thought crooked said there was something good planned for the fans, some bonus, so they would be happy they waited, but we get a sub par (lyrically) song, a song we have heard before, possibly 2 if we include the cypher, and ofc intros arnt noramlly great, esp if they are called intro.

i know this is suicide up here, but im not sure if this will be a blind buy for me. i might have to dld it when it leaks first. though the HSG album, its a pre order.

I think special surprise is basically the signed hard copy as well as the 2 video music videos. One is already filmed and finished.
thats the one i was planning on buying. IMO crooked is an ugly mofo, he hasnt got that look he had in deathrow lol, videos nowadays dont help him lol. give us better/more music first!