Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouseweb.com - Get your SH Merchandise!
(11-27-2009, 08:54 PM)Rampage link Wrote: Yeah getting it going before the holidays would be great for sales!

as much as I would love to see this happening, I highly doubt it.

this website has been in the works for 6 months. it seems whoever is running it is not on their game. Royce (the backbone of the group when it comes to getting shit done/the one having to do with taking care of the money making aspect) needs to get on this dude's ass and make this happen, or hand it over to someone who actually is down to do it. unfortunately, it doesn't look good even with Royce behind it, seeing his own site has been down for 6 months and he's yet to do anything to take care of it. smh
(11-27-2009, 09:24 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote: as much as I would love to see this happening, I highly doubt it.

this website has been in the works for 6 months. it seems whoever is running it is not on their game. Royce (the backbone of the group when it comes to getting shit done/the one having to do with taking care of the money making aspect) needs to get on this dude's ass and make this happen, or hand it over to someone who actually is down to do it. unfortunately, it doesn't look good even with Royce behind it, seeing his own site has been down for 6 months and he's yet to do anything to take care of it. smh

Frustrating when we can all see the potential and nothing gets done!
We can just sit and wait i guess!! I agree someone else needs to be appointed here in taking charge of getting shit together, can give Royce a pass due to the huge amount of touring that's been going on, at least Crookeds COB shirts are being made for mass sale, even though you need to hit up an event or go through the other site which seems to take a long time??