Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Unreleased Crooked I Tracks
(01-12-2009, 01:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Chewee link=topic=169.msg695#msg695 date=1231771483]
[quote author=Akademic link=topic=169.msg692#msg692 date=1231765829]
Crooked I - Fa Shizzle Killa (Say Hi 2 The Bad Guy 2003)??

I don't know about an official release, but I had this song on my old PC before it crapped out.  He just RIDES on Snoop for like 3 minutes.  I had gotten it on limewire, so someone else out there has it lol...It starts out "How the fuck can a tight rap start with fa shizzle/in his bird ass chest Crooked carve his initials"....anyone here got it?

you mean the freestyle over "Jay-Z/Freeway - 8 miles and runnin"

http://www.mediafire.com/?humd20bl0kz

but it's 1:40 min
[/quote]

I always wondered if the lyrics from that freestyle are from Fa Shizzle Killa or if that's it's unofficial title.
[/quote]

That's possible.  I am AWEFUL at naming what songs go to beats, but I'll check this when I can download it tonight and see if it's it.  I downloaded it as the title "Fa Shizzle Killa" but anyone could have done that.  I just know I've tried like hell to get it on the new pc and can't find it anywhere, hopefully this is it!!
(01-12-2009, 10:44 AM)Chewee link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=169.msg692#msg692 date=1231765829]

I don't know about an official release, but I had this song on my old PC before it crapped out.  He just RIDES on Snoop for like 3 minutes.  I had gotten it on limewire, so someone else out there has it lol...It starts out "How the fuck can a tight rap start with fa shizzle/in his bird ass chest Crooked carve his initials"....anyone here got it?

[/quote]

Yea thats the same one I gots. 1:40min Its named Crooked I - Long Beach Freestyle [Deathrow Unreleased] for me??
(01-12-2009, 07:50 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=Chewee link=topic=169.msg695#msg695 date=1231771483]
[quote author=Akademic link=topic=169.msg692#msg692 date=1231765829]

[/quote]

Yea thats the same one I gots. 1:40min Its named Crooked I - Long Beach Freestyle [Deathrow Unreleased] for me??
[/quote]

I remember grabbing this freestyle off the old Death Row board back in the day along with a few others.
Where do we need to write to or petition at to get these?  ;D
Thanks for this list.. preciate it
I'm gonna try to get the media archive back together next week... gotta organize.
fuck, I NEED that raw dawgs.. anyone got the mp3?
If I recall Raw Dawgs never dropped publicly. Just tge snippet.