Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIMITED EDITION: COB / Weapon Waist Shirts NOW Available
(07-19-2010, 09:36 AM)D-91 link Wrote: [quote author=4 link=topic=2534.msg272449#msg272449 date=1274524248]
Well I never got my signed SH CD, a refund or even a response from Tony at Gracie. Great customer service eh!

lol dude im excactly the same i paid £15 ($20) for the excact same thing and nothing im not using it again
[/quote]

I thought it might have just been me! I was an international order so thought maybe that was the issue, where you US or international?

Boss Boards should stop promoting this scammer.
ordered mine 5 months ago and im in boston, still havent got it, no response from gracie either, anybody have a way to get in contact with whoever is in charge of the shirts?
(07-21-2010, 06:48 PM)4 link Wrote: [quote author=D-91 link=topic=2534.msg274723#msg274723 date=1279546575]
[quote author=4 link=topic=2534.msg272449#msg272449 date=1274524248]
Well I never got my signed SH CD, a refund or even a response from Tony at Gracie. Great customer service eh!

lol dude im excactly the same i paid £15 ($20) for the excact same thing and nothing im not using it again
[/quote]

I thought it might have just been me! I was an international order so thought maybe that was the issue, where you US or international?

Boss Boards should stop promoting this scammer.
[/quote]

im international im from Scotland I had some contact with him and his excuse was they were on tour so they couldn't sign it im still waiting
What a mess. How can a supposedly reputable company treat paying customers like this! You should both try email PayPal's executive office and tell them the story and link them to this thread. The executive office may be able to get you a refund and maybe with more complaints coming in they may shut this cunt down.
I know that Pay Pal will usually refund purchases if they are within a certain time window. I'd suggest that if anyone is having trouble that they do go through Pay Pal.

I really am sorry you guys had a bad experience.
thing is effex its not jsut one guy, there are lots of people here, and who knows how many that arnt on this site aswell.

personally i think you should stop linking to them untill they change their practices.
(07-22-2010, 07:01 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I know that Pay Pal will usually refund purchases if they are within a certain time window. I'd suggest that if anyone is having trouble that they do go through Pay Pal.

I really am sorry you guys had a bad experience.

I tried to do a PayPal refund but the time limit for making a claim had expired by the time I'd got fed up of waiting and started not having a response. They only allow 3 months or something for a claim.

It's a shame but I'll just never make a purchase from Gracie or Crooked I again. Gracie for being twats and Crooked I for working with twats. The last time I tried to support Crooked I by buying 5 copies of the St Valentines Day Bossacre CD I was fucked about by DJ Nik Beans website but at least I did eventually get the CDs that time.