Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIMITED EDITION: COB / Weapon Waist Shirts NOW Available
(10-11-2009, 04:26 PM)DALJ link Wrote: lol you can just pay the same price and get your own design printed on a t shirt all you gotta do is go to a textile shop!

i might actually do that to have a COB shirt to wear to the concert, but it's unfortunate to have to do that bc i'd rather be putting money in Crook's pocket.

(10-11-2009, 07:54 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: See it DOES exist , LOL

[Image: cobshirt.jpg]

this one is WAY better than the one they have available on that website
wtf is up with that dam site?? i need a 2XL and all they have is M, XL, and 3XL.....bastards
I say Effex puts a word in to get the live show stuff on the net, Man that stuff will sell major!!
I'd love to have those shirts I ordered sometime soon.
(10-30-2009, 04:23 PM)Rampage link Wrote: I say Effex puts a word in to get the live show stuff on the net, Man that stuff will sell major!!

In a few more days http://www.slaughterhouseweb.com should have a bunch of stuff in their store. We'll see if it has any COB shirts. I'm not sure if they will only be carrying Slaughterhouse stuff.
do u know if they will have the autographed cds and stuff on this site?
(10-30-2009, 04:42 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: In a few more days http://www.slaughterhouseweb.com should have a bunch of stuff in their store. We'll see if it has any COB shirts. I'm not sure if they will only be carrying Slaughterhouse stuff.

Props on that info!
Did anybody receive what they ordered yet?? I'm STILL waiting..
I ordered 2 tee's from there and still waiting, no email confirmation, nothing, i sent an email to the address on the paypal receipt to a guy called Tony Butcher (tbucher@gracieprod.com) and got a response saying he will look into it and get back to me, that was on the 05th November and i have not heard anything back yet.....

Order was placed few days previous to that.

Looks like im gonna have to cancel in paypal, this is not acceptable really...................

The CDs are going out this week, so maybe the shirts are too.