Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The Richest Member Of Slaughterhouse?
I've always wondered which guy in Slaughterhouse has the most money, i can't even guess

what do you think...
Id have to say Buddens based on his early success with Def Jam and his first studio album sales. But who knows if he has any of this left.

Guess we will never really know.
Definitely Joe or Royce.  Royce did a lot of ghostwriting a while back, and Joe was on Def Jam, and has released a good many projects. 
(10-13-2009, 08:57 AM)Akademic link Wrote: Definitely Joe or Royce.  Royce did a lot of ghostwriting a while back, and Joe was on Def Jam, and has released a good many projects. 

when it comes down to who looks the richest joe is last!
(10-13-2009, 10:04 AM)DALJ link Wrote: [quote author=Akademic link=topic=2542.msg262361#msg262361 date=1255438669]
Definitely Joe or Royce.  Royce did a lot of ghostwriting a while back, and Joe was on Def Jam, and has released a good many projects. 

when it comes down to who looks the richest joe is last!
[/quote]

How did you come up with that?
Prolly Joe

And I believe he also does real-estate
(10-13-2009, 03:00 PM)CEO254 link Wrote: Prolly Joe

Does he really? I never heard that.

When it comes down to it, I don't think any of us have a real grasp on who is worth the most. However, it doesn't really matter does it, we are all here for the music.

As far as Crooked goes, we already know that he has business ventures outside of the music industry. The funny thing is I remember on Blog TV, some one asked Royce, who has the best car collection in Slaughterhouse and Royce said, "That would probably be Crooked I." So, that's interesting.

Like I said though, none of this is really relevant when it comes down to it. Absolutely no disrespect to the thread starter at all.
Crooked defo has the biggest chain and nicest bently! And if it came down to who is the most talented rapper out of the group obviously it's gonna be crook!
(10-13-2009, 03:58 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=CEO254 link=topic=2542.msg262372#msg262372 date=1255460420]
Prolly Joe

When it comes down to it, I don't think any of us have a real grasp on who is worth the most. However, it doesn't really matter does it, we are all here for the music.

As far as Crooked goes, we already know that he has business ventures outside of the music industry. The funny thing is I remember on Blog TV, some one asked Royce, who has the best car collection in Slaughterhouse and Royce said, "That would probably be Crooked I." So, that's interesting.

Like I said though, none of this is really relevant when it comes down to it. Absolutely no disrespect to the thread starter at all.
[/quote]

No disrespect taken at all man, i just thought it would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on this, especially since Crooked seems to have all this jewelry but has never done an album, Just seemed interesting to me, i appreciate your respone though
(10-13-2009, 11:06 PM)509 Finest link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2542.msg262373#msg262373 date=1255463887]
[quote author=CEO254 link=topic=2542.msg262372#msg262372 date=1255460420]
Prolly Joe

[/quote]

No disrespect taken at all man, i just thought it would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on this, especially since Crooked seems to have all this jewelry but has never done an album, Just seemed interesting to me, i appreciate your respone though
[/quote]

No doubt man.