Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse / Travis Barker Song Coming Soon
(10-18-2009, 01:34 AM)Suburban Reject link Wrote: Barker tweeted saying that the remix will be coming out Monday. He blamed rib pain for the delay.

According to a Joebuddentv thread, the "remix" will have a new Budden verse, recordedin September. If this is true, then it's likely that the other three will also pull out new verses. This is MY hope.

ur kidding me right???  your hoping the other 3 pull out new verses?? not sure if u noticed but joell ortiz verse in that song is one of the dopest verses ive ever heard from ANY artist!!
(10-19-2009, 02:59 AM)beagle link Wrote: [quote author=Suburban Reject link=topic=2553.msg262464#msg262464 date=1255844048]
Barker tweeted saying that the remix will be coming out Monday. He blamed rib pain for the delay.

According to a Joebuddentv thread, the "remix" will have a new Budden verse, recordedin September. If this is true, then it's likely that the other three will also pull out new verses. This is MY hope.

ur kidding me right???  your hoping the other 3 pull out new verses?? not sure if u noticed but joell ortiz verse in that song is one of the dopest verses ive ever heard from ANY artist!!
[/quote]

Really? On Microphone? He easily had the worst verse on that track in my opinion, was probably one of my least favorite verses on the album.

And who cares if they record new verses, it's not like their old verses will disappear and cease to exist. You'll still be allowed to listen to them, I promise. And how is someone supposed to notice if a verse is one of the best you've ever heard?
(10-19-2009, 04:38 AM)alphabet link Wrote: [quote author=beagle link=topic=2553.msg262483#msg262483 date=1255935549]
[quote author=Suburban Reject link=topic=2553.msg262464#msg262464 date=1255844048]
Barker tweeted saying that the remix will be coming out Monday. He blamed rib pain for the delay.

[/quote]

Really? On Microphone? He easily had the worst verse on that track in my opinion, was probably one of my least favorite verses on the album.

And who cares if they record new verses, it's not like their old verses will disappear and cease to exist. You'll still be allowed to listen to them, I promise. And how is someone supposed to notice if a verse is one of the best you've ever heard?
[/quote]

Too many critics tend to be silly
Too many frogs go ribbit but never leave lillies
I get it poppin like a ineen milli{? }
Now I'm havin a whale of a good time, I'm a +Free Willy+
Y'all lip singers take a pic, click, cheese really
Fans, who their man, I'm they quick pick easily
None of you kids spit evenly
You body my verse is like a thick bitch leavin me
Ha ha, too many fantasies and no fame
Too many claimin insanity and they so sane
Less than wack Scooby Snack lack flow game
Rappers everything I do be that crack cocaine
Your career is doobie wraps, slap your name
and any one of them verses say hello to the hearses
Too many monkey see, monkey doers
I slaughter pigs on my tail like Punky Brewster
Also just noticed Bun-B has jumped in with a verse on The One Travis Barker Remix as posted on TB's Twitter!!
This is it I guess:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wai9NBOMUOE&feature=sub
Barker is a monster and Bun B with a verse killed it!
And heres the downloadable audio link

http://www.zshare.net/audio/671969608f75346b/
Is this the first Travis Barker remix to have a new feature? Most of his remixed joints just add drums.

Finally, the Slaughterhouse/Bun B collabo I've been waiting for.