Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse "Microphone" Video - Updates & Media
yeah props for the pics effex, yeah i think that free agent will be the next thing from the machine too like the homie above said, then Crooked Needs to drop B.O.S.S after that!!!!!
(10-26-2009, 05:28 AM)ferhat link Wrote: yeah props for the pics effex, yeah i think that free agent will be the next thing from the machine too like the homie above said, then Crooked Needs to drop B.O.S.S after that!!!!!

To be honest as much as I want to hear "Group Therapy", after Nov. 10th passes I don't want to hear about any other projects, but BOSS, LOL!
I'm interested in both projects, but something's telling me Crooked hasn't had the time to finish Group Therapy. I hope Boss follows, but I wouldn't be surprised to see "Great Escape" comin out after Free Agent.
(10-26-2009, 05:12 PM)Suburban Reject link Wrote: I'm interested in both projects, but something's telling me Crooked hasn't had the time to finish Group Therapy. I hope Boss follows, but I wouldn't be surprised to see "Great Escape" comin out after Free Agent.

We know that at least 7 songs were finished on Group Therapy, after that Slaughterhouse really took off so who knows what happened to it.

He should at least drop THAT as an EP too.
im down for any crooked project...dude never disappoints  ;D
(10-26-2009, 06:04 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: im down for any crooked project...dude never disappoints  ;D

This is true.
Haha, I agree with the demand for some Crooked heatrock. But I called it: Ortiz has set February 23rd as the date for the Free Agent. He also threw out ANOTHER freestyle. Crooked's gotta gun, but Mr. YAOWWWAH is going in right now.
(10-26-2009, 11:43 PM)Suburban Reject link Wrote: Haha, I agree with the demand for some Crooked heatrock. But I called it: Ortiz has set February 23rd as the date for the Free Agent. He also threw out ANOTHER freestyle. Crooked's gotta gun, but Mr. YAOWWWAH is going in right now.
agreed
So is there an official release date for the video?
(10-27-2009, 12:31 AM)phoenician89 link Wrote: So is there an official release date for the video?

Not yet, I don't think it will be announced when they'll release it until after they are done editing and all that.