Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snoop Admits to Hating on Crooked I. "I hated on Crooked I"(video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3mqo0no2...r_embedded
just watched this again, Classic

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...BZSdJ65s27
It would have been nice if Crooked I was on Snoop Dogg's Malice N Wonderland album
What are you talkin about that album was straight garbage.
I'd like to see at least one more collabo between Crooked and Snoop... Guess Who's Back was cool, but we need something really official to bridge the gap once and for all.
Yeah, that's what i'm talkin bout. Like a 15 or 20 minute long track of those two just spittin on the mic over a beat [glow=red,2,300]Produced By Dr. Dre, DJ Premier, Alchemist, Daz, 21, Jim Gittum, DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, and Sam Sneed[/glow] (providing if Crook can afford all of them) then put that on MDS as a Best Buy and iTunes bonus track then Crooked will be movin units all over the country on a B.O.S.S. level that only Crooked can be allowed on.
Fuck snoop Dogg
(01-26-2011, 01:34 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'd like to see at least one more collabo between Crooked and Snoop... Guess Who's Back was cool, but we need something really official to bridge the gap once and for all.

Checck Crookz N Doggz
(02-05-2011, 10:17 PM)cominfromdawest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2588.msg282599#msg282599 date=1296020063]
I'd like to see at least one more collabo between Crooked and Snoop... Guess Who's Back was cool, but we need something really official to bridge the gap once and for all.

Checck Crookz N Doggz
[/quote]

Yeah, that's a really old song though, I'm saying something brand new now. Post Death Row, something to really unite the West.

It's actually not the only time they worked together either -

Crooked I, Snoop Dogg, Techniec & Lil' C-Style - Feel So Good
Barrington Levy feat. Crooked I, Snoop Dogg, Daz Dillinger & Soopafly - Poor Man Cry
Mr. D.O.G. feat. Crooked I, Snoop Dogg & Kokane - Fucc With Cuzz
(02-05-2011, 11:07 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Mr. D.O.G. feat. Crooked I, Snoop Dogg & Kokane - Fucc With Cuzz

Can I have an MP3 of this please. Must have missed it!