Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent Dropping 23rd Feb
Joell says he has a date.

'Ok ladies and gentlemen... It's official... Joell Ortiz's long awaited sophomore album "Free Agent" will be in stores FEB. 23rd!! YAAOOWWAA!'

From Twitter

http://twitter.com/joellOrtiz
[Image: ready-spongebob-t-shirt.jpg]
That's great. Before SH Joell's album Bodega Chronicles was the only SH artist whose material I paid money for. Bodega Chronicles dropped in '07 but it seems so long ago, but to me his album was the best album dropped by anyone in SH.
No rapper alive could ever and I mean EVER compete with crookeds hip hop weekly series it doesn't matter who u name whether it be jay z or rakim or horseshoe gang or slaughterhouse! I don't care how much money he would have charged for them I wud have paid. If your a new fan and u listen to just 1 of the weeks I gurantee you he will listen to it more than once!
(10-28-2009, 05:37 PM)DALJ link Wrote:No rapper alive could ever and I mean EVER compete with crookeds hip hop weekly series it doesn't matter who u name whether it be jay z or rakim or horseshoe gang or slaughterhouse! I don't care how much money he would have charged for them I wud have paid. If your a new fan and u listen to just 1 of the weeks I gurantee you he will listen to it more than once!

HHW wasn't an album, Bodega Chronicles was. For what it was, it can't be beat, but it's comparing apples and oranges to me.
Lol I wasn't comparing it to the album I just felt like saying that but I understand where u coming from as it's completely off topic!
I really can't wait for this album to come out. Joell's been impressing me a lot lately with all the material he dropped during the K.O.D. tour.
My prediction: Free Agent > WW LP.
cant wait. and anita, they dont compare what so ever, free agent will shit all over pfww (and id bet the lp aswell)
(12-08-2009, 06:08 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:cant wait. and anita, they dont compare what so ever, free agent will shit all over pfww (and id bet the lp aswell)

I gurantee Mr. Pigface is better than at least 3-4 tracks off free agent if not more! That song is one of the best to come out this year by anyone!