Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Inteview w/ All Hip Hop (10/28/09)

New Crooked I interview AllHiphop

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/feature...00800.aspx

Touches different subjects, Snoop...
just finished reading this, great interview, dude explains it all...so january is the month we are waiting now  ;D
wow, you beat me by minutes, I just came across this too and headed over to post it lol

excellent interview, one of the best i've seen in a while
^^^Yea, Styles knows how to ask questions, hes been following Crooked for years, while he was still working for WCRydaz.

Im guessin he had problems with PIGFACE or SHOULDA MADE A PHONECALL sample..
na, he said he had to leave it off the EP, so it was probably the Raekwon track that was supposed to be on there
(10-28-2009, 07:17 AM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:na, he said he had to leave it off the EP, so it was probably the Raekwon track that was supposed to be on there

Oh I was reading too fast, my bad, I was thinking he said theres a song thats on EP and that it was the reason for the pushbacks, my bad, wondering which song was that, doubt it was Raekwon (that was removed cause of the beef i guess)
Yeah this is a good read.  Crooked always gives good interviews!
(10-28-2009, 07:21 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs EFFeX link=topic=2624.msg262856#msg262856 date=1256728643]
na, he said he had to leave it off the EP, so it was probably the Raekwon track that was supposed to be on there

Oh I was reading too fast, my bad, I was thinking he said theres a song thats on EP and that it was the reason for the pushbacks, my bad, wondering which song was that, doubt it was Raekwon (that was removed cause of the beef i guess)
[/quote]

I assumed it was left off because of the beef too, but come to find out Joell Ortiz will feature Raekwon on his Free Agent project.
mmm bigger version in january? so that means march? and then august for sh2 and then nov 2010 for group therapy?
Really good interview, interesting to hear about possibly making it a LP.

Bit disappointed that he still keeps putting off BOSS. Because he is now suggesting after another SH album, didnt we all agree he needed to drop this after the first???