Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For: Crooked I on the Jimmy Kimmel Show
I remember he opened for them or something and did like a :45 freestyle.  Do any of you guys remember this?  It used to be on YT but they took it down and it looked pretty old..at least 3 years back. 
Not great quality, but anyway:
http://usershare.net/o4f05t5eophw

More than 3 years old, this is from the Death Row Records days.

Classic appearance.
There we go..the memories are coming back haha..
Is there a database you guys have here that has all of his non-retail songs for download?  Or was that just an individual upload?
(10-29-2009, 07:04 PM)SMt1 link Wrote:There we go..the memories are coming back haha..
Is there a database you guys have here that has all of his non-retail songs for download?  Or was that just an individual upload?

As far as this site goes, it's just what we have in our "Music" section, but we don't have retail material in there. You can also check our project section to download his non-retail mixtapes.

A lot of the members here have links to just about any song you can think of, I'm sure people would be happy to fill requests.

Please don't request unreleased or retail material though.
Is there a video of this available anywhere?? Dope freestyle btw.
(10-29-2009, 07:37 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Is there a video of this available anywhere?? Dope freestyle btw.

It was on YouTube for a very long time and then disappeared.
Any chance of a reup.
i'd trade one of my testicles for this
Yeah it would be sick to see this, and when he was on 106 and park. I've been looking for both of those for a while.