Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - B.O.S.S. Tracklisting
Mad old but I thought I'de post it here don't know if its right or not!

01. Intro
02. The Explanation
03. B.O.S.S. Era
04. New Standards (feat. Horshoe Gang)
05. If I Could
06. New West Anthem (N.W.A.)
07. Nothing Like It
08. Mama's Boy Got A Loaded Gun
09. True Definition Of A Rhyme
10. I Make Music
11. Gangstaz Cry (feat. K-Young)
12. You? (feat. Timbaland)
13. We Got Somethin In Common
14. The Oldies
15. Circle Of Bosses (feat. Horshoe Gang, Saucy, Jim Gittum)
16. If It Ain't Broke (feat. Jadakiss)
17. My Thank You
Bonus Tracks
18. Red Light
19. Creased Khaki Flow
20. Boom Boom Clap
I have been told by some real good sources that it's not necessarily a true track listing. By the way, if it was the track listing, it's very outdated. However, I still think it's semi-unreliable.

Many of these songs are confirmed as real, but there are titles missing from it. There were several versions of all Crooked's albums though so who knows what will be on it anymore.

I'm leaning more towards this isn't the track list, if I am incorrect, my apologies. I'm just going by what I have been told.

By the way which site did you get this off of, I've seen this track list before.
Jeezy ur sig's pic aint workin.
(11-08-2009, 09:59 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Jeezy ur sig's pic aint workin.

lmao WTF jeezy? And I know I font know how to get it to work any help anyone?
(11-08-2009, 07:14 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I have been told by some real good sources that it's not necessarily a true track listing. By the way, if it was the track listing, it's very outdated. However, I still think it's semi-unreliable.

Many of these songs are confirmed as real, but there are titles missing from it. There were several versions of all Crooked's albums though so who knows what will be on it anymore.

I'm leaning more towards this isn't the track list, if I am incorrect, my apologies. I'm just going by what I have been told.

By the way which site did you get this off of, I've seen this track list before.

EFFeX I got it from the old crooked website http://www.crookedimusic.com I had it saved on PC!
(11-09-2009, 04:03 AM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2688.msg263441#msg263441 date=1257722059]
I have been told by some real good sources that it's not necessarily a true track listing. By the way, if it was the track listing, it's very outdated. However, I still think it's semi-unreliable.

EFFeX I got it from the old crooked website http://www.crookedimusic.com I had it saved on PC!
[/quote]

Yeah, I've been told that it's not the real track listing. However, some of the tracks are indeed real.
(11-09-2009, 04:00 AM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2688.msg263442#msg263442 date=1257731957]
Jeezy ur sig's pic aint workin.

lmao WTF jeezy? And I know I font know how to get it to work any help anyone?
[/quote]

u upload the picture on imagehosting then copy url for forums in your signature.
Damn if this is real, he should just sell this, cuz it looks dope as fuk, a Jadakiss feature!!?? Damn.
(11-11-2009, 06:57 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Damn if this is real, he should just sell this, cuz it looks dope as fuk, a Jadakiss feature!!?? Damn.

It's like I said, I heard it was fake from people that most likely know what they are talking about. HOWEVER, there has been so many versions of Crooked I's album who even knows anymore.

I know that this isn't "Boss Music" which he wanted to put out in 2005, so maybe this was the first edition of "BOSS". I'm sure someone will confirm it again for us.
(11-11-2009, 07:41 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2688.msg263534#msg263534 date=1257980226]
Damn if this is real, he should just sell this, cuz it looks dope as fuk, a Jadakiss feature!!?? Damn.

It's like I said, I heard it was fake from people that most likely know what they are talking about. HOWEVER, there has been so many versions of Crooked I's album who even knows anymore.

I know that this isn't "Boss Music" which he wanted to put out in 2005, so maybe this was the first edition of "BOSS". I'm sure someone will confirm it again for us.
[/quote]

I wonder if there is anyway that Crooked could release a 2 or 3 disk set with all the different "Boss" albums that there were, i doubt it, but that would be amazing