Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - B.O.S.S. Tracklisting
(11-11-2009, 07:41 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2688.msg263534#msg263534 date=1257980226]
Damn if this is real, he should just sell this, cuz it looks dope as fuk, a Jadakiss feature!!?? Damn.

It's like I said, I heard it was fake from people that most likely know what they are talking about. HOWEVER, there has been so many versions of Crooked I's album who even knows anymore.

I know that this isn't "Boss Music" which he wanted to put out in 2005, so maybe this was the first edition of "BOSS". I'm sure someone will confirm it again for us.
[/quote]

that looks like the very first version of B.O.S.S. yea, sort off like the same situation as SHTTBG...
lol yall still think boss is ever gonna drop??
(11-11-2009, 09:35 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:lol yall still think boss is ever gonna drop??

Well... According to Crooked he probably is going to record the project again and just leak out finished records here and there.
well I hope so, but have little faith in it...

btw Effex, is Crook paying you? If hes not he should be... Ur doing a hell of a job man, you should be on his PR team or something..
The amount of unreleased tracks he must have out there must be unreal.maybe one day we will hear all of them
(11-27-2009, 06:37 PM)adamtfhc link Wrote:The amount of unreleased tracks he must have out there must be unreal.maybe one day we will hear all of them

thats a big maybe

thats a big maybe
[/quote]Your not wrong seems such a waste
(11-27-2009, 07:15 PM)Novakane link Wrote:[quote author=adamtfhc link=topic=2688.msg264145#msg264145 date=1259361426]
The amount of unreleased tracks he must have out there must be unreal.maybe one day we will hear all of them

thats a big maybe
[/quote]

Yeah, there's quite a few that have yet to be leaked and although I've been told a lot of it is "timeless" you never know if he wants to only put out fresh material. He's style and sound has changed quite some bit over the years.
creased khaki flow is a motherfucking triumph of a song
album will be out