Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sha Money XL working w/ Slaughterhouse (Hip Hop DX)
FROM: http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=10118

Quote:The other flagship artist of Dream Big Ventures is popular G-Unit deejay and radio personality Whoo Kid, who is a close relative of Sha's. "Whoo Kid has been putting out consistent, quality mixtapes for over the last eight or nine years. Not only is he that classic, qualified dude, he's my cousin too. One angle in his career that he never really pursued - and you see it with that DJ Dramas and DJ Khaleds and all that, is making these dope albums. This is the collective of what he's doing, and what you'll hear in his truck." The release will reportedly see guest spots from Juelz Santana, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti and 40 Glocc. "It's time for it. It's time to get him in stores," said Sha Money, who noted that Whoo Kid formerly had a botched deal with Capitol. "I hate bein' a part of somethin' that don't happen." Of the specifics on the album, Sha also revealed, "I got this Slaughterhouse joint that we workin' on, that is so fuckin' crazy."
Can't wait for next Slaughterhouse song it's been ages since the album dropped they need to hook us up with 'Monumental' or 'Photograph' until then!
(11-12-2009, 05:25 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Can't wait for next Slaughterhouse song it's been ages since the album dropped they need to hook us up with 'Monumental' or 'Photograph' until then!

I wouldn't count on either one of those dropping any time soon unfortunately.
(11-12-2009, 05:25 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Can't wait for next Slaughterhouse song it's been ages since the album dropped they need to hook us up with 'Monumental' or 'Photograph' until then!

nah they keep that maybe for the next album or for group members ep, mixtapes or something like that, nah i want to see Im Still a Mc Og or that Crooked Feat. Reakwon & Edi Shit!!!!
(11-13-2009, 06:26 AM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2698.msg263564#msg263564 date=1258061104]
Can't wait for next Slaughterhouse song it's been ages since the album dropped they need to hook us up with 'Monumental' or 'Photograph' until then!

nah they keep that maybe for the next album or for group members ep, mixtapes or something like that, nah i want to see Im Still a Mc Og or that Crooked Feat. Reakwon & Edi Shit!!!!
[/quote]

I have to ask...

Why do you insist that the time Crooked performed "I'm Still A MC" with a different beat that means it was the original version. For some reason I think that beat was exclusive to that performance.

By the way, yeah, I hope he can get the Raekwon/Edi/ConiYac song too, but apparently he couldn't clear the sample. Maybe he can have them rework the beat or something.