Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFWW Sales?
Curious how many hard and digital copies were sold? Some dickheads on the Budden forum said 300 but provided no link as a source. Anyone with links or reliable info should post 'em up.
(11-19-2009, 04:37 PM)anita_job link Wrote:Curious how many hard and digital copies were sold? Some dickheads on the Budden forum said 300 but provided no link as a source. Anyone with links or reliable info should post 'em up.

I have no idea how much it sold, but I wouldn't put any faith into the post that you are referring to. You already know that person is on a mission to destroy Crooked's name.
soultrain? i havent seen the thread but i can only imagine lol.

i doubt it sold alot though. that and the HSG numbers.
i have never looked at the budden forum but why do they hate so much or at leas it seems like they do from the posts on here?
Doubt it, Crook has WAY more fans than that who actullay support
people dont suppport because he isnt big! but he will fuck joe budden up any day to any jbtv hater reading this go fuck your mamma!
i'm pretty sure he sold more in digital sales.
was there even 300 hard copies available?
I say PFWW sold no more than 1,000- and that is kind of sad. There was no promotion for this EP at all. You can't just rely on a few fan sites for promotion. This is yet another blunder in Crooked's blunder-filled career.

This isn't to be confused with the quality of the EP- I really enjoyed the ep a lot, and that is all that matters. I dont really give a shit how many sales he has as long as he keeps putting out good music. Though, as a long-time supporter, I cant help but root for his success and want him to sell albums and achieve mainstream success.. 

(11-19-2009, 06:36 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:i'm pretty sure he sold more in digital sales.

There were 200 hard copies in total. They were extremely limited edition.

He did pretty good though on iTunes and Amazon once we actually did start spreading the word that it was available for download. 300 doesn't sound right and this number was provided by a Crooked I hater.
(11-19-2009, 11:10 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Rodger Ramrod link=topic=2721.msg263817#msg263817 date=1258670201]
i'm pretty sure he sold more in digital sales.

There were 200 hard copies in total. They were extremely limited edition.

He did pretty good though on iTunes and Amazon once we actually did start spreading the word that it was available for download. 300 doesn't sound right and this number was provided by a Crooked I hater.
[/quote]

i didnt feel the ep at all yep, i downloaded it, i didnt pay for it, if it was good i would of, but for some reason the whole ep wasnt wat i was feeling, and havin snoop on the track with a hook thats just a remixed version of if my homies cant get none, to be honest it sorta felt like snoop is still hatin on crook