Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFWW Sales?
(11-19-2009, 07:50 PM)cymba link Wrote:Though, as a long-time supporter, I cant help but root for his success and want him to sell albums and achieve mainstream success..  

that's where i'm at too my man!!!

& i'm feelin the ep too. my kind of ish. all day. g-ish!  Tongue

i used to have all of crook's stuff. kept up wit him. bought everything i could. but i can't even keep up wit him no more. he's drop so much stuff constantly on a daily as we speak LOOOL...i'm at a pt. where i don't care but just stay supporting LOOL..
Look Im a fan of Crooked I, been one for a long time, and I dont think he sold very much, prolly more than 300, but not much... And who cares? Sucks for Crook ofcourse, but if the music is good I give a fuck how many people buy the shit... Thats all the fans seem to care about these days, on all the forums you see this bullshit, dissing rappers cause they sold less copies than another rapper?????? Thats little girls behavior if you ask me...
What I don't understand is why the numbers aren't posted anywhere that I can find. Not even on HHDX, which, with it's FUGLY layout and retarded review, has the numbers.

Also, numbers do count for something. At the end of the day, numbers determine how labels and industry figures look at Crooked I and Slaughterhouse. And how much Crooked I can bring to the bank will determine whether or not he can continue to make a living off of what he loves to do. Studio time, artwork, and beats are not free, and therefore artists like Crooked I have to get paid somewhere along the line.
(11-20-2009, 11:44 AM)anita_job link Wrote:What I don't understand is why the numbers aren't posted anywhere that I can find. Not even on HHDX, which, with it's FUGLY layout and retarded review, has the numbers.

Also, numbers do count for something. At the end of the day, numbers determine how labels and industry figures look at Crooked I and Slaughterhouse. And how much Crooked I can bring to the bank will determine whether or not he can continue to make a living off of what he loves to do. Studio time, artwork, and beats are not free, and therefore artists like Crooked I have to get paid somewhere along the line.

im sure if crooked was living off of rap we would have paid for a lot more of his music! he doesnt charge for any of his msuic just free shit!
(11-20-2009, 11:44 AM)anita_job link Wrote:What I don't understand is why the numbers aren't posted anywhere that I can find. Not even on HHDX, which, with it's FUGLY layout and retarded review, has the numbers.

Im a fan of his music, the quality of which has nothing to do with copies being sold. I even think the songs aimed at the larger market (dream big, so damn hood etc.) are his worst ones.  Ofcourse Id like to see him do big numbers, I think he deserves it and thats why I buy everything he puts out instead of downloading it. But if hes making the good kinda music hes making now, the shit I like, he prolly never will do the huge numbers everyone is hoping for.

and like dude said, I doubt Crook is living off of rap money, most his shit is free...
(11-20-2009, 01:29 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=2721.msg263843#msg263843 date=1258731868]
What I don't understand is why the numbers aren't posted anywhere that I can find. Not even on HHDX, which, with it's FUGLY layout and retarded review, has the numbers.

Im a fan of his music, the quality of which has nothing to do with copies being sold. I even think the songs aimed at the larger market (dream big, so damn hood etc.) are his worst ones.  Ofcourse Id like to see him do big numbers, I think he deserves it and thats why I buy everything he puts out instead of downloading it. But if hes making the good kinda music hes making now, the shit I like, he prolly never will do the huge numbers everyone is hoping for.

and like dude said, I doubt Crook is living off of rap money, most his shit is free...
[/quote]

dream big was a sik track!
It wasnt bad, but I like most other songs better.
So did anyone get any figures??
(11-20-2009, 04:45 PM)Rampage link Wrote:So did anyone get any figures??

lol who gives a shit about en eps figure i doubt anyone will have bought it out there because its an ep plus crooked didnt promote this he made a video for royce street hop but not for this! i dont think people knew it was out before 10th november because it was an unofficial leak!
dream big was the track where i listened to crooked I for the first time. and its the track that made him  the GOAT in my eyes.