Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFWW Sales?
im going with approx. 3k sold... final answer
I'll tell you where the 10,000 story came from...

A poster on JBTV spread a rumor that Crooked I only sold 300 copies of the album. Of course, every time he was asked to produce a source, he dodged the question.

Well, apparently Crooked I ended up hearing about the thread and one night Joe was live streaming on stage while performing. In between songs Crooked I went up to the camera and started bugging out on the guy that started the "300" rumor.  Crooked went on to say that even though is project leaked 3 weeks early he still moved 10,000 copies.

Definitely a classic moment in live streaming, lol.
(11-29-2009, 05:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'll tell you where the 10,000 story came from...

A poster on JBTV spread a rumor that Crooked I only sold 300 copies of the album. Of course, every time he was asked to produce a source, he dodged the question.

Well, apparently Crooked I ended up hearing about the thread and one night Joe was live streaming on stage while performing. In between songs Crooked I went up to the camera and started bugging out on the guy that started the "300" rumor.  Crooked went on to say that even though is project leaked 3 weeks early he still moved 10,000 copies.

Thanx for the info, didnt know that, LOL at the joe budden fan and 300 rumor.
(11-29-2009, 05:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'll tell you where the 10,000 story came from...

Well, apparently Crooked I ended up hearing about the thread and one night Joe was live streaming on stage while performing. In between songs Crooked I went up to the camera and started bugging out on the guy that started the "300" rumor.  Crooked went on to say that even though is project leaked 3 weeks early he still moved 10,000 copies.

shame on the cunt who got cussed by crooked!

There is no way in fuckin hell PFWW sold 10K copies. No way. Crooked is lying, straight up. Just like he lied when he said Life After Death Row sold 100k (remember?). If it did, it would have cracked the billboard charts, and PFWW did not- and yes, iTunes and Amazon count towards Billboard charts.

With those super-low numbers, it makes me wonder why he even put this out. After he paid producers and Snoop Dogg (he wouldn't do that for free) Crooked must have lost money. Perhaps that is why Treacherous didn't put this out, because they knew they would only lose money- maybe that was the reason for the delays???? 

I still think it sold no more than 1,000 copies- maybe 2,000 but that is reaching. Not trying to be a hater, just being honest.
(11-30-2009, 09:05 PM)cymba link Wrote:There is no way in fuckin hell PFWW sold 10K copies. No way. Crooked is lying, straight up. Just like he lied when he said Life After Death Row sold 100k (remember?). If it did, it would have cracked the billboard charts, and PFWW did not- and yes, iTunes and Amazon count towards Billboard charts.

With those super-low numbers, it makes me wonder why he even put this out. After he paid producers and Snoop Dogg (he wouldn't do that for free) Crooked must have lost money. Perhaps that is why Treacherous didn't put this out, because they knew they would only lose money- maybe that was the reason for the delays???? 

I still think it sold no more than 1,000 copies- maybe 2,000 but that is reaching. Not trying to be a hater, just being honest.

I remember Crooked saying Life After Death Row sold close to 60,000? I don't recall him saying 100,000, but if you can find out where he said that I'll take your word for it.

It's possible Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist sold 10,000 units, I don't see why not. Just because it didn't crack the Billboard doesn't mean anything; Billboard only tracks units sold on a weekly basis. Crooked never said it sold 10,000 the first week, he probably meant that's the amount of sales it generated up until that time. Which is very possible, seeing as how it was on sale almost 2 weeks before the scheduled release date because it leaked very early, and most people had no idea it was on sale yet.

Either way, I'd like to see the official numbers for Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist.
(11-30-2009, 09:05 PM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2721.msg264198#msg264198 date=1259529732]

Perhaps that is why Treacherous didn't put this out, because they knew they would only lose money- maybe that was the reason for the delays???? 

[/quote]

The project was delayed because Crooked I was trying to clear the sample for the song with Raekwon / Edi / ConiYac. Unfortunately he couldn't get it cleared and went ahead and released the project.
I guess we'll never get hard numbers from an independent source so we'll have to say it's 10k so far.
(11-30-2009, 11:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=cymba link=topic=2721.msg264244#msg264244 date=1259629531]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2721.msg264198#msg264198 date=1259529732]

Perhaps that is why Treacherous didn't put this out, because they knew they would only lose money- maybe that was the reason for the delays???? 

[/quote]

The project was delayed because Crooked I was trying to clear the sample for the song with Raekwon / Edi / ConiYac. Unfortunately he couldn't get it cleared and went ahead and released the project.
[/quote]

why do you need to sample the songs?
WTF is this project?
I've never heard of it?
is it The Block Obama 2 EP?