Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - "Microphone" (Music Video)
(11-23-2009, 04:15 PM)Novakane link Wrote:lol, great Hova-quote you got there Chewee! Hope you aight my brother.

Hes not aight, hes crying cause some maors with spears and bananas from new zeland beat bahrain...
Director John Colombo Talks Slaughterhouse's "Microphone" Video

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10...hone-video
(11-23-2009, 05:02 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Director John Colombo Talks Slaughterhouse's "Microphone" Video

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10...hone-video

Appreciate that!
(11-23-2009, 04:45 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:[quote author=Novakane link=topic=2732.msg263959#msg263959 date=1259007300]
lol, great Hova-quote you got there Chewee! Hope you aight my brother.

Hes not aight, hes crying cause some maors with spears and bananas from new zeland beat bahrain...
[/quote]

>Sad

stop dissing the Kiwis fam looool, they'll play their 3 games and head back home. Ireland requested to be included to the WC as team #33. And oh, before I leave, T-H-I-E-R-R-Y H-E-N-R-Y Smile my man!
hehe. so glad henry killed the irish, now if only arsenal could win anything!
(11-30-2009, 09:42 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:hehe. so glad henry killed the irish, now if only arsenal could win anything!

Dont be a prick now EVERYONE knows we had France beat!!  Good win for Arsenal there yesterday with the 90% french team on it!

Relegation this year for the paedophile! that is wenger
ooohhh touching a nerve here?

Something the whole world seems to forget, Thierry is playing for Barcelona & France not Arsenal, why everyone keep bringing up Arsenal in this conversation?

I'd rather play with a youth team or 11 french players, than having cunts like Cashley play for my team.

i think we shoudl open a footie thread up, so we dont keep going off topic on other threads
Back to topic, anyone heard anything about the Directors Cut on this dropping?