Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Death Row Songs You Got?
Yea I think its just an Alt version Effex.
Holy shit Aaron!! lol damn thats alot

Can someone post..

2pac-Catchin' Feelings
LA Nash-West Coast

Thanks, those are 2 i just cant find
Oh and Crooked I-I Thought You Knew....thanks again. lol
(12-02-2009, 04:29 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Holy shit Aaron!! lol damn thats alot

Can someone post..

2pac-Catchin' Feelings
LA Nash-West Coast

Although those tracks leaked very quietly, we have been asked not to share unreleased material on the forum.
(12-02-2009, 05:44 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=2770.msg264350#msg264350 date=1259785744]
Holy shit Aaron!! lol damn thats alot

Can someone post..

2pac-Catchin' Feelings
LA Nash-West Coast

Although those tracks leaked very quietly, we have been asked not to share unreleased material on the forum.
[/quote]

Understandable, thanks anywayz Smile
(12-01-2009, 07:40 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Crooked I Stan link=topic=2770.msg264283#msg264283 date=1259710076]
Yo can you up these??

Crooked I - Do It Again
Crooked I - Real Thugs
LA Nash - West Coast (Fuck Eastsidaz) feat. Crooked I

And Crooked I - The Nexx Niggaz too if its in CDQ??? I only got a bad rip of this...

Please don't share The Ultimate Death Row Box Set songs in public along with any other "unreleased" material such as that LA Nash song.

As far as Next Niggaz go...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6928476190da7aab/
[/quote]

thanks for that, and ehm... how about sending me a pm for those other 3??  ;D
Effex, I wonder what the person asking you not to post songs that already HAVE leaked on various forums is trying to achieve...lol...gotta love the good folks at Treacherous Smile
(12-02-2009, 10:27 PM)Novakane link Wrote:Effex, I wonder what the person asking you not to post songs that already HAVE leaked on various forums is trying to achieve...lol...gotta love the good folks at Treacherous Smile

I understand what your saying.

Basically the situation is that the guys at Treacherous have been very helpful and supportive with everything we have been doing over here on this website. They've always been clear on what they would like shared and not shared, so out of respect I do them a favor by honoring their wishes.

I know sometimes that can be a little annoying for members and I do apologize. I'm sure that anyone that is looking for something will be able to find it one way or another once it's leaked though.
Yea I got you, I see where you coming from. And I know dude is supportive and all, what I dont understand is, what difference does it make? Anyway, I'm not even gonna complain, people will get stuff regardless. I'm not even looking for any tunes so it doesnt make a difference for me, just wanted to know what your take on this is.
that la nash song doesnt even have crooked featured in it they miswrote the name of the song i think!