Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Death Row Songs You Got?
(12-03-2009, 12:02 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Novakane link=topic=2770.msg264367#msg264367 date=1259807230]
Effex, I wonder what the person asking you not to post songs that already HAVE leaked on various forums is trying to achieve...lol...gotta love the good folks at Treacherous Smile

I understand what your saying.

Basically the situation is that the guys at Treacherous have been very helpful and supportive with everything we have been doing over here on this website. They've always been clear on what they would like shared and not shared, so out of respect I do them a favor by honoring their wishes.

I know sometimes that can be a little annoying for members and I do apologize. I'm sure that anyone that is looking for something will be able to find it one way or another once it's leaked though.
[/quote]

yo I gotta ask you, are they paying you?? I mean, you the one who put this whole forum together right? You doing more for Crooked than Treacherous ever did. They should be paying you...
(12-03-2009, 09:22 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2770.msg264370#msg264370 date=1259812922]
[quote author=Novakane link=topic=2770.msg264367#msg264367 date=1259807230]
Effex, I wonder what the person asking you not to post songs that already HAVE leaked on various forums is trying to achieve...lol...gotta love the good folks at Treacherous Smile

Basically the situation is that the guys at Treacherous have been very helpful and supportive with everything we have been doing over here on this website. They've always been clear on what they would like shared and not shared, so out of respect I do them a favor by honoring their wishes.

I know sometimes that can be a little annoying for members and I do apologize. I'm sure that anyone that is looking for something will be able to find it one way or another once it's leaked though.
[/quote]

yo I gotta ask you, are they paying you?? I mean, you the one who put this whole forum together right? You doing more for Crooked than Treacherous ever did. They should be paying you...
[/quote]

lol people have asked this hundreds of time and the answer is no EFFeX doesnt get paid by treacherous or crooked for running this website he does it for the fans it doesnt matter about the money! if he ever needs donations we are all here for him lol!
(12-04-2009, 06:41 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=Crooked I Stan link=topic=2770.msg264396#msg264396 date=1259889749]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2770.msg264370#msg264370 date=1259812922]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol people have asked this hundreds of time and the answer is no EFFeX doesnt get paid by treacherous or crooked for running this website he does it for the fans it doesnt matter about the money! if he ever needs donations we are all here for him lol!
[/quote]

I give endless props to those who have made donations as it went straight into the fees for maintaining this website.

This website is not for financial gain (although wouldn't that be nice), but merely as a way of promoting a movement that so many people have put endless hours into over the years. It's a way of sharing music, news and discussion with others who believe in the cause.

Thanks for all the support everyone!
(12-04-2009, 07:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2770.msg264443#msg264443 date=1259966464]
[quote author=Crooked I Stan link=topic=2770.msg264396#msg264396 date=1259889749]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2770.msg264370#msg264370 date=1259812922]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I give endless props to those who have made donations as it went straight into the fees for maintaining this website.

This website is not for financial gain (although wouldn't that be nice), but merely as a way of promoting a movement that so many people have put endless hours into over the years. It's a way of sharing music, news and discussion with others who believe in the cause.

[/quote]

You really should be given money for this, no other website reports this info like you do, your responsible for me having such a strong Crooked I collection of music, for me being a One-2 fan, for me knowing that K. Young is actullay a man. Hahahaha. Thanks for all of this EFFeX, its GREATLY appreciated.
(12-03-2009, 02:35 PM)DALJ link Wrote:that la nash song doesnt even have crooked featured in it they miswrote the name of the song i think!

Are you serious?? have another listen...
(12-05-2009, 06:37 AM)Aaron link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2770.msg264385#msg264385 date=1259865319]
that la nash song doesnt even have crooked featured in it they miswrote the name of the song i think!

Are you serious?? have another listen...
[/quote]

Damn the fuckin tracklisting on too gangster for radio is fucked up i was listening to eastwood ft ray j the west! lol
(12-04-2009, 10:49 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:You really should be given money for this, no other website reports this info like you do, your responsible for me having such a strong Crooked I collection of music, for me being a One-2 fan, for me knowing that K. Young is actullay a man. Hahahaha. Thanks for all of this EFFeX, its GREATLY appreciated.

co-fuckin-sign
(12-04-2009, 07:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:This website is not for financial gain (although wouldn't that be nice), but merely as a way of promoting a movement that so many people have put endless hours into over the years. It's a way of sharing music, news and discussion with others who believe in the cause.

What you just said reminds me of what the good old buddy from D.O.C. always said!
Damn them good times lol
1. Intro
2. Bitch Ft. Too Short, Eastwood, Ray J, Virginya Slim
3. Hoodstar Ft. Tamara
4. So Damn Hood (OG Version)
5. Do It Again
6. Lil' Youngstaz Ft. Eastwood, Ray J, Spider (Loc)
7. Fuck 'Em Ft. Big Hutch
8. I'm So Crooked Ft. Gangsta Girl
9. Cali Luv 3
10. La La Ft. Eastwood
11. Live From The Row
12. House Party Ft. Eastwood, Ray J
13. Fuck Wit U Ft. Gail Gotti
14. Thug & His Wife
15. Suge's West Coast Ft. Eastwood, Kurupt
16. Haters
17. Me & My Dogg Ft. K-Ci, Eastwood, Ganxsta Ridd, Ray J
18. Slap Back (Bonus)
19. Take The Title Alt.
----
1- Hood Star (OG) feat. Tamara Savage
2- I'm So Crooked
3- Boss Me Up feat. Kurupt, Roscoe & Eastwood
4- La La feat. Eastwood
5- So Damn Hood (OG) feat. Sisqo
6- Take The Title feat. Eastwood & Gangxsta Ridd
7- Suge's West Coast feat. Eastwood & Kurupt
8- Lil Youngstaz feat. Eastwood, Ray J, Michel'le & Spider Loc
9- Bitch feat. Too Short, Ray J, Eastwood & Virginya Slim
10- So Damn Hood (OG Solo)
11- House Party feat. Eastwood & Ray J
12- Dollas In My Hand (Keep It Gangsta) (Full)
13- Frontline feat. Eastwood, Kurupt, Roscoe & Virgina Slimm
14- Gangsta Rap (OG) feat. Dogg Pound
15- Me & My Dogg (OG) feat. Ray J, Eastwood & Ganxsta Ridd
----
Row Dot Com etcccc
(11-30-2009, 08:23 AM)Aaron link Wrote:SKG - The Champ Is Here feat. Crooked I*
K-Ruger - Lock The Block Down feat. Crooked I, Bloa & C-Moe

can u post these 2?

also

ARMORY GANG  "SO SO GANGSTA" ft Crooked I