• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Death Row Songs You Got?
I just came across this

Gangsta Girl - Gangsta feat. Crooked I and Gangxsta Ridd

Love that old dr flow
(01-12-2011, 05:03 AM)Aaron link Wrote:I just came across this

Love that old dr flow

Yeah this one has actually been floating around for a minute believe it or not...
Here are few others floating around, that I did not see listed.

Gangsta Rap (Radio Edit)
Gangsta Rap (OG) - This one is out there, but I'm not sure how many people have it online, because the original leaker of the FTP "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" didn't rip this track to mp3 with the rest of the album, because he thought it was the same as the radio edit.
Fuck 'Em (Alt. Version Feat. Kurupt)
Me and My Dogg (Wideawake "Hood Star" version with Danny Boy on the Chorus)
Ghetto Love-Wideawake's "Hood Star" itunes bonus track
I Just Wanna Fuck With You (Wideawake "Hood Star" solo version)
I Just Wanna Fuck With You (LSN "SHTTBG" version feat. Gail Gotti)
Thug and His Wife
I'm So Crooked (LSN "SHTTBG" version feat. Gangsta Gurl)
Effex and Aaron any chance you can give me a hint on where to find that Gangsta Girl track? I've tried to google it but of course putting Gangsta three times in the same sentence along with Crooked I makes it anything but easy....
(01-12-2011, 02:24 PM)sven link Wrote:Effex and Aaron any chance you can give me a hint on where to find that Gangsta Girl track? I've tried to google it but of course putting Gangsta three times in the same sentence along with Crooked I makes it anything but easy....

The latest place it's available is "Too Gangsta For Radio 2 (Bootleg)" which is floating around some forums, not this one though...
I'll go look for it then but I already have that album and the song is not on the version I have it seems Sad
(01-12-2011, 03:28 PM)sven link Wrote:I'll go look for it then but I already have that album and the song is not on the version I have it seems Sad

Yeah.  There were two different "Too Gangsta For Radio" bootlegs, neither of them being official.  One of them was a THC project, the other an FTP project.  The FTP version, which was released later, actually featured cut tracks that were recorded during the "Too Gangsta For Radio" sessions.  The THC version, featured random, unreleased tracks, compiled together.
(01-12-2011, 05:33 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:[quote author=sven link=topic=2770.msg282136#msg282136 date=1294860536]
I'll go look for it then but I already have that album and the song is not on the version I have it seems Sad

Yeah.  There were two different "Too Gangsta For Radio" bootlegs, neither of them being official.  One of them was a THC project, the other an FTP project.  The FTP version, which was released later, actually featured cut tracks that were recorded during the "Too Gangsta For Radio" sessions.  The THC version, featured random, unreleased tracks, compiled together.
[/quote]

The fact is neither of them seem to have this specific song unfortunately...
(01-12-2011, 05:03 AM)Aaron link Wrote:I just came across this

Love that old dr flow

Anyway you can post a link of that??
(01-12-2011, 07:23 PM)sven link Wrote:[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=2770.msg282147#msg282147 date=1294867984]
[quote author=sven link=topic=2770.msg282136#msg282136 date=1294860536]

Yeah.  There were two different "Too Gangsta For Radio" bootlegs, neither of them being official.  One of them was a THC project, the other an FTP project.  The FTP version, which was released later, actually featured cut tracks that were recorded during the "Too Gangsta For Radio" sessions.  The THC version, featured random, unreleased tracks, compiled together.
[/quote]

The fact is neither of them seem to have this specific song unfortunately...
[/quote]

It's track #5 on the FTP version.