Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I's New Slaughterhouse Hoodie
that's a question of taste I guess...as you said, you wear whatever you think is cool, fly, looking good, however you wanna put it. I don't fancy that logo at all, so I wouldn't buy none of those shirts.
(12-02-2009, 10:37 PM)Novakane link Wrote:maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't hit town sporting a pig on my shirt :/

I agree actually.  I'd prefer something without the pig on it.  Just like I don't want my C.O.B shirt to say "It's a religion" on it.  We've been wanting the regular COB shirts for years now, and when they finally come out, they're changed.
(12-04-2009, 08:37 AM)Akademic link Wrote:[quote author=Novakane link=topic=2780.msg264368#msg264368 date=1259807857]
maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't hit town sporting a pig on my shirt :/

I agree actually.  I'd prefer something without the pig on it.  Just like I don't want my C.O.B shirt to say "It's a religion" on it.  We've been wanting the regular COB shirts for years now, and when they finally come out, they're changed.
[/quote]

innit, llow the religous talk on shirts lol

keep it simple, and don't try to make too much with it

what's wrong with a shirt having the logo on it the way you got it in your avatar
alie
don´t like the colour...the black hoddie are great
We have a family owned business in screen printing, embroidery etc

I would be more than grateful to work with slaughterhouse

I custom designed and printed a female T for my girl to wear at the House of blues in Hollywood
got a shitload of props and even Joey said he liked it

somebody let me know who to contact

-Carlos
HS Shirts
yoo crook I would play good money for that shit, put it out
(12-01-2009, 07:34 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=HotSauce link=topic=2780.msg264282#msg264282 date=1259709776]
ugly hoodie!

most people say sick cause its crooked i wearing it.

I like it just cause I wear a lot of blue, but I guess it's all personal preference.

Anyway, according to Crooked's latest Tweet, it looks like he may be planning to see these designs to the public too.

We need a damn store! LOL

I'd set up a store on this page if they really wanted to get the ball rolling. Not sure what the hold up is on their other website.
[/quote]

For real if it's was actually you selling it, as in not just placing an order through you to gracie or who ever I would be much more likely to purchase
 Defective Crooked I Robot