Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLAUGHTERHOUSE SHOULD MAKE MORE VIDEOS MTV AND 106 AND PARK
WHATS UP, I THINK SLAUGHTERHOUSE SHOULD START MAKING MORE MUSIC VIDEO AND PUTTING THEM ON MTV AND 106 AND PARK SO THAT EVERYBODY CAN KNOW WHO THEY ARE, AND THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND SIGN WITH SHADY RECORDS..IM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LIL WAYNE AND SEE YOUNG MONEY VIDEOS, ITS TIME FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE TO TAKE OVER THE GAME OR MOVE A SIDE...I THINK SLAUGHTERHOUSE SHOULD ADD NINO BLESS TO THERE GROUP >Sad >Sad
I agree with the video thing, but when it comes down to it they can make as many videos as they want but it's up to MTV and BET to support REAL Hip Hop by airing them.
Right EFFeX.  Same thing with Shady.  They can sign the deal...but they need to be sure Shady will give them the support and the means to release the music.  I like Em as much as the next guy, but Shady/Aftermath has been an artist graveyard for years now....
(12-10-2009, 08:38 AM)Akademic link Wrote:Right EFFeX.  Same thing with Shady.  They can sign the deal...but they need to be sure Shady will give them the support and the means to release the music.  I like Em as much as the next guy, but Shady/Aftermath has been an artist graveyard for years now....

This is a great point. The same can be said about Aftermath as well. Just think about all the lost opportunities on that label.

I'd hate to see Slaughterhouse sign a deal that would leave them stranded on the side line indefinitely. On the other hand, if the contract is correct and all parties are on the same page, it could be a good thing.