Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - "Microphone" on MTV?
WHATS UP, I IM WONDERING WHEN THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE MUSIC VIDEO MICROPHONE WILL BE ON MTV.. DOES ANYBODY KNOW........AND YES THIS IS ME SUPERMAN AGAIN AKA CROOKED I COUSIN..SO COME HOLLA AT ME PEOPLES
Lol can't you just ask him yourself and then tell us as well because last I heard it had too much swearing for tv! Also ask crooked to drop us a freestyle for the new year like he did last year! Peace
WHATS UP, I WAS WONDER WHEN IS THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE MUSIC VIDEO MICROPHONE GOING TO BE ON MTV??? DOES ANYBODY KNOW? WELL THIS IS SUPERMAN AGAIN AKA CROOKED I COUSIN, COME HOLLA AT ME PEOPLES
(12-14-2009, 03:32 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Lol can't you just ask him yourself and then tell us as well because last I heard it had too much swearing for tv! Also ask crooked to drop us a freestyle for the new year like he did last year! Peace
.....YEA I THINK YOUR RIGHT IT DID HAVE TOO MUCH SWEARING ON IT....AND MAYBE I WILL ASK HIM STUFF...
theyll never play Slaughterhouse or Crooked on MTV cause thers no Lady Gaga, Beyonce or Rihanna jumpin half naked all over them and singing some shitty course . But its the lyrics thats the problem, fuckin mtv.
(12-14-2009, 03:34 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Last time I heard it wasn't clean enough to show on tv! Also can you ask crooked to drop us a freestyle for the new year like he did last year?! Peace

Yeah, believe it or not, I remember John Colombo saying that the one that leaked to the Internet wasn't even the re-edit, so who even knows what happened with that.
(12-14-2009, 08:06 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:Yeah, believe it or not, I remember John Colombo saying that the one that leaked to the Internet wasn't even the re-edit, so who even knows what happened with that.

A lost cause!! Who cares whats on MTV anyways these days...
(12-14-2009, 08:06 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2867.msg264873#msg264873 date=1260776065]
Last time I heard it wasn't clean enough to show on tv! Also can you ask crooked to drop us a freestyle for the new year like he did last year?! Peace

Yeah, believe it or not, I remember John Colombo saying that the one that leaked to the Internet wasn't even the re-edit, so who even knows what happened with that.
[/quote]

Effex can you ask crooked to drop us a freestyle before new year please lol! Start off the year with some fresh crooked music!