Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Announce Major Label Deal This Week? (Video)
There have been a few rumors flying back and forth this week regarding Slaughterhouse signing to a major label. Joell Ortiz confirms that an announcement regarding a major label will be made later on this week.

Check 30 Seconds...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3111651
(12-15-2009, 01:44 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:There have been a few rumors flying back and forth this week regarding Slaughterhouse signing to a major label. Joell Ortiz confirms that an announcement regarding a major label will be made later on this week.

Check 30 Seconds...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3111651

yeah that´s the fuck im talking about...hmmmm you will it be??
WTF we havent heard another slaughterhouse tune since the album man if youre a group with 4 talented mc's you need to drop more songs to get more recognition! The album didnt even appeal to me a few songs were good but not at all the best they can do!
(12-15-2009, 01:58 PM)DALJ link Wrote:WTF we havent heard another slaughterhouse tune since the album man if youre a group with 4 talented mc's you need to drop more songs to get more recognition! The album didnt even appeal to me a few songs were good but not at all the best they can do!

LOL after this great ass album, royce album, crooked joints,joey´s street album & joints and Joell´s 2 mixtape and one released today and his upcoming album on 23 of feb. are u serius?
album was superb, but PFWW was utter shit. but i agree no new SLAUGHTERHOUSE songs since august = Sad
(12-15-2009, 01:58 PM)DALJ link Wrote:WTF we havent heard another slaughterhouse tune since the album man if youre a group with 4 talented mc's you need to drop more songs to get more recognition! The album didnt even appeal to me a few songs were good but not at all the best they can do!

I feel it. The Slaughterhouse album in my opinion was good, but thats all. I KNOW they can do better. In their defense it was the first album, and they may have been trying to find their niche as a group. I usually start listening to it and end up getting in the mood for just Crook or just Royce, etc. So while they are all individually staying busy, I think DALJ meant that they need to drop more as Slaughterhouse the group. Being some of the best emcee's out there right now the people do have high expectations for their projects which should pressure them to drop nothing less than the best they can do.

With all that being said I hope the best for them, and am excited that they may finally get the recognition they deserve. SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
I don't think it's going to be much longer before we start hearing some new tracks. Don't forget that they definitely want to get an album out in 2010.

In the mean time, Joe wants to have one or two Slaughterhouse songs on "Great Escape" and Joell is going to surely have something on his album.
They have been on tour so it would be hard to record new tracks like they were doing before
Shady Aftermath  ??? lol
announcement coming soon next week  Smile