Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Announce Major Label Deal This Week? (Video)
Damn lets really hope there going to Shady and they actullay release an album. haha
Another announcement about an announcement lol....This has Crooked written all over it....I can see them now....Royce saying, "Damn we almost got this deal done with ____"......Crooked saying "Yo Joell, go online and announce that we're going to announce the signing"....then it falls through and we are left posting things like "I thought there was going to be an announcement" Then Crooked will announce that news is "Coming soon"  LOL!!  

Seriously though, I hope it gets done and it's a good deal for them that allows them to put out more music!
Just a little update....Allhiphop.com is reporting in its rumor section that a deal with Shady is in the final stages.  They're right a lot more than they're wrong over there, but you just never know......
(12-18-2009, 08:41 AM)Akademic link Wrote:Just a little update....Allhiphop.com is reporting in its rumor section that a deal with Shady is in the final stages.  They're right a lot more than they're wrong over there, but you just never know......

LOL... I think their right and wrong equally, BUT, with that being said.

It's pretty much written in stone from what I've heard... Stay tuned!
Aaahh damn ???. I've been checking for this all week. I need to find out already.
any news?
(12-20-2009, 01:10 AM)umee1989 link Wrote:any news?

Unfortunately not.
so?
no info yet im gonna take a guess and say slaughter will announce it on new years but thts just a guess if anything no truth behind this comment
(12-30-2009, 01:07 AM)umee1989 link Wrote:no info yet im gonna take a guess and say slaughter will announce it on new years but thts just a guess if anything no truth behind this comment

that's what I was thinking/hoping lol